See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights here and stay was comfortable. However location of the hotel is not suitable as it is situated in a gated colony. If you are coming late in night then you have to enter the colony from a particular gate. Food is bit costly and free breakfast is limited. :(

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jsmatharu
Reviewed 17 February 2017

You will be given the worst available room, citing, the fact that you booked through Oyo. Half the amenties will be missing, citing, the fact that you booked through Oyo. Wish I had known this in advance and not paid for 4 nights of stay in advance.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TanmayKumar
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I stayed in Aurum twice on a road trip to Bangalore from Chandigarh. The staff was so gracious to my requests that i could not believe it. They were even concerned about my safety while driving through fog and told me the correct timings to start my journey. The food was delicious and portions bigger than what I deserved.

The room was bigger than i expected and the restroom was a treat. i have never seen such big restrooms in any of the boutique hotels i have ever stayed. the linen was perfect in cleanliness.

I have already referred it to my friends and cant wait to be a guest there once again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I visited Jaipur during the new year vacations and chose Aurum after recommendations from a friend. The place is quiet and serene with very helpful staff and high levels of cleanliness. The new year's eve celebrations could not have been better and the entire family had an amazing time. The food was delicious and we partied till late night. Full points to the hotel administration for enhancing the guest experiences beyond expectations.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sukriti_Gupta
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Staff: The person who was always working late was very helpful and tried his best. Several times the Wifi was not working and he personally came to the room to try to help out. Despite his efforts, it did not work. Dinning: Well below average and dirty plates, spoons and forks. We had to clean them ourselves! Dirt literally came off of them when we wiped them with a paper towel and water. Breakfast not worth it, at all. Room: The beds did not "feel" clean at all. In fact, there were several hairs in both beds.

Room tip: Do pick this hotel, unfortunately.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple