Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front office team friends wedding special thanks amazing experience for making our stay memorable quick services z bar park team swimming pool side hospitality received beautiful property modern rooms ajmer road smiling staff wonderful stay beautiful ambience awesome place
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021

I was at zone palace for marriage it was wonderful experience, hotel is extremely beautiful & maintained well, services are quick, food is delicious and the reception staff is very welcoming and helpful, thank you making our stay memorable.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shekhawat, Owner at Zone Palace by The Park, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Dear Mr Shard,

Greetings from Zone Palace by The Park, Jaipur and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at Zone Palace by The Park

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and will be recognized for their service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honor and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Majestic property, Awesome food, Wonderful Ambience complimented by Shri Santosh Shekhawat ji team available for warm hospitality ....thank you so much Zone palace for making our stay memorable...will recommend the property for marriages and all priceless celebrations!!!!!

Will plan another celebration very soon
Thanks & warm regards
Prof.(Dr.)Ashu Bhardwaj
Delhi

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager Jprplc, General Manager at Zone Palace by The Park, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear Mr. Bhardwaj,

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

For my experience here very nice accomodation for us especially your hotel and restaurant crews ,Thankyou so much all staffs see you next will visit her again..lovely hotel and food is also amazing .will visit sooon...

Trip type: Travelled with friends
General Manager Jprplc, General Manager at Zone Palace by The Park, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2020

Dear Ms Bhavna,

Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

Hotel is very beautiful staff is very cooperative & helpful speacially front office team always welcoming with smile, services were awesome thankyou for making our stay merorable shall visit back soon.

Dear Mr Bharat ,

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel is really Beautiful,
I stayed there for two nights and i enjoyed a lot.hotel services were lovely & staff is very polite speciall front office always welcoming with beautiful smile. Will definetly comeback

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager Jprplc, General Manager at Zone Palace by The Park, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Dear Sir,