“A regal affair”

Suvarna Mahal
Ranked #5 of 3 340 Restaurants in Jaipur
Price range: US$54 - US$74
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: With its high ceilings, gilded mirrors and Florentine frescoes, SuvarnaMahal embodies the rich heritage of erstwhile rulers. Our chefs have mastered royal cuisines from the princely states of Rajasthan, Awadh, Punjab and Hyderabad to give you the best of India in Jaipur.
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

I visited Suvarn Mahal (Rambagh Palace) for my birthday and this place is breathtakingly beautiful. I would love to thank Mr. Kishan and Mr. Aidan for making my evening a lot more special. They were on their toes ready to help us with food and drinks throughout the dinner. I look forward to many many more visits.

4  Thank palawatarya
AshokRathore-GM, General Manager at Suvarna Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Greetings of the day!!

I and my team are very happy to read that you enjoyed the overall experience at Suvarna Mahal, our fine dining Indian restaurant. We wish that you recommend the restaurant to other esteemed guests also.

It is indeed very encouraging to know that we lived up to your expectations, I have shared the compliments with the restaurant team and they are truly inspired by your gracious praise.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Rambagh Palace. It will be a pleasure meeting you in person on your next visit to Suvarna Mahal.

Ashok S Rathore

Write a reviewReviews (914)

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Must visit for people who love eating Extremely Tasty Traditional Food.
Do try Rajasthani Thali for best Gatta & Daal Baati Churma that you could ever have in India.

Rajendra ji made our visit even more memorable by telling us the History of the Mahal.

Thanks Taj!

Keep up the good work & taste!

7  Thank SmritiMis15

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Came after a long time to our favourite Suvarna Mahal. it was as usual the best experience. Delicious food, beautiful atmosphere. Had a great time. Thank you Mr. Kishanlal and the others

5  Thank divyangnaagroya7106

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

The food, the ambience and the architecture all are top notch! Highly recommended. Hosted graciously by Kishan Harish Aidaan.

5  Thank Parinoor

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Delicious food and amazing service by Kishan ji.
Truly royal with soothing ambience. Appetisers were the best.

5  Thank Akhildhaddha