“Overcrowded at 2 am at night!!!”
Review of Loyalty Lounge

Loyalty Lounge
Ranked #180 of 530 things to do in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had to catch the 4am flight to North Dakota Usa thro Amsterdam via KLM. Wanted a place to eat and relax. When I entered this place, I looked around desperately for a place to sit and deposit my carryon. Was surprised to see it so crowded at 2am at night. Got a single seater sofa with a ultra small round table in front of it that could hold only 2 plates tightly. All the tables were of this kind which made eating a bit cumbersome. Food- there was rice dal one veggie dish and 1 chicken curry. Thats all. There was some namkeen like kurmura-sev. No milk no yogurt. Expected better.

All reviews
"arrangements"
"passengers"
"brand"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm a frequent traveller, and every time I travel internationally I go through Mumbai's T2 terminal. I have several high tier credit/debit cards that should entitle me to entry to the Loyalty Lounge, ranging from Kotak to Amex. However, whenever I visit I feel like we're playing a game where the lounge is some top secret luxury and I have to get the right password! The card that worked for me a few months ago is suddenly ineligible, and I have to try another and go through the rigmarole of swiping, password entry and checking if it meets their indecipherable standards. The people behind the counter behave in a ridiculously snotty fashion for the glorified receptionists that they are, and the sad fact is that the lounge itself is nothing to write home about - it's usually quite dirty, lit like a hospital waiting room, and smells of weeks-old food and urinal cakes. The staff are also extremely unhelpful and scammy, as I discovered when I told my parents to go to the Lounge when they traveled abroad some months ago. Both of them had the 'right' bank accounts and cards to enter for free, however, this particular bank's DEBIT cards are eligible for free entry while the CREDIT card isn't. Seeing both, the staff member chose to swipe the credit card, which promptly charged them Rs. 4000... for a 30 minute wait in the lounge. I'm absolutely disgusted that they would choose to scam my parents in this way. Honestly, the next time I go through T2 I'd rather hang about at the gate or a restaurant than deal with this sorry excuse for a lounge.

2  Thank schtip
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The lounge has courteous staff, cozy environment and comfort level. Food is warm, fresh and tasty. If you have to spend time to catch your next flight try this.

1  Thank nskh1957
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I am travelling from this Airport since 1982 & witnessed the transformation of this Airport. Today T2 is transformed as an exotic museum & good place to buy branded articles. Truly it has collected the articles from all over the country & exibited the Indian heritage culture & todays living style together in a area of 3.2 sq KM. One must have at least 2-3 hrs in hand for having close look of articles displaced & create a good photo galary. Arival galary is also worth seeing. International traveller can have a glimps of India's ancient çulture at one place. Worth spending time. If interested in eating items, lounge provide all sorts of food & bevrages. One can engaged in purchasing of different items for use & coolection.