US$199
US$208
US$207
US$122
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$383
US$263
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$412/night.

US$155
US$78
  • Breakfast included
US$292
US$160
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$141
US$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$118
US$93
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

The Lalit Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$155
US$149
Priceline
All reviewslinking roadkhar stationsanta cruzairport pickupchanged dailyhotel ownervisa interviewrooms are cleancomplimentary wi fiindian dishesbandra westpleasant hotelrecommend this hotelparathabed was very comfortablesuite roombuffet breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We arrived into Mumbai on an unplanned trip and a friend recommended this Hotel to us. I must be honest I did not know what to expect, but from the gentleman who picked us up at the airport we knew we were in good hands.

Harsh at the front desk was a consummate professional and was very knowledgeable about the area around the hotel and of much of other parts of Mumbai at large.

Although the rooms are dated in appearance, they are thankfully very clean and the linen and towels etc were always fresh and well laundered.

With all my travels, I generally avoid hotel restaurant food - but I have to eat my words back on this one - I arrived back late into the hotel one night towards the end of my trip and was too tired to go out to grab a bite to eat. I opted to eat in at the restaurant, and the food was amazing! I ended up having my last meal before my flight at the hotel restaurant too, and it was a fantastic aurevoir to such a delightful gem tucked away on 4th Road in Khar.

The location of this establishment is excellent - with great eating and socializing places in very close proximity and with excellent shopping opportunities with Khar Market and Linking Road merely round the corner or a short rickshaw ride away!

If there's anything I would recommend as a possible area of improvement , is for Management to look at a revamp of the decor which is a bit dated.

Congratulations to Harsh and his whole team on the great attention to service on our trip. I will definitely be coming back and I will be sampling more of the restaurant cuisine when I'm there next!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Regal Enc... E, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Regal Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Mr.Ziyad Patel,

Greetings from Hotel Regal Enclave,Mumbai !

Thank you,for your wonderful and enlightening review and comments of your stay at our hotel recently.

We,really appreciate it so much.

All of the managers and staff will be delighted and encouraged on sharing your stay review with them.

It feels great you liked everything about the hotel.

Your comment on the revamp of the decor is noted and will be looked into seriously.

We,look forward to welcome and host you,again,on your next visit and ensuring that your next stay will be even better than the first stay.

See you,soon !

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The location is good. I had gone for a couple of hours to change clothes in between my wedding function. The charges they took was pretty high depending on other hotels in the vicinity so I assumed the quality of the hotel will be pretty good. We took 2 super deluxe rooms as suite room was booked. There was a bad bad leakage of water in ac and it was flowing like a river. We put towels to stop it and the staff didnt bother to note it. Rest the room and service was good but overall a bad experience.

Room Tip: Fourth floor rooms have bad bad air conditioner. It leaks water
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Hotel Regal Enc... E, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Regal Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Greetings from Hotel Regal Enclave,Mumbai !

Thank you,for your comments regarding your stay at the hotel.
We,sincerely regret and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you regarding the air conditioning problem,during your stay.
Apologies for the concerned staff not taking note of it and correcting the problem.
Thank you,again,for sharing your experience,and we hope your next visit will be a pleasant one.
Appreciate your comment on finding the room and service good.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The Regal is a great place to stay , surrounded by good food and bars, and for seeing the sights of Mumbai. The staff are welcoming, nothing is too much, hotel food is good quality,mexcellent breakfasts and the airport pick up is an added bonus. Highly recommended to make you feel at home in Mumbai whether you are new or an experienced traveller. I would rate the rooms but my iPad wouldn't access the star ratings, but very good hotel and great value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Fourth Rd give an overview of the life round about
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank paulM5989XG
Hotel Regal Enc... E, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Regal Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Mr.Paul,

Greetings from Hotel Regal Enclave !

Thank you,for your wonderful review and comments regarding your stay at the hotel.

We,appreciate you choosing the Regal Enclave,Mumbai !

Our endeavor is to provide a comfortable and a memorable stay in an ambience that resonates the essence of India.

Regret the inconvenience caused due to a weak internet connectivity.The area has been provided with internet signal boosters.

We,look forward to see you,again,in the near future.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Very Beautiful hotel. Good garden around the hotel. Large parking space for foit wheeler. Food is good and reception is very good in communication. Rates are quite high but good maintenance. Rooms are unique.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Hotel Regal Enc... E, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Regal Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Greetings from Hotel Regal Enclave,Mumbai !

Thank you,for taking the time to write an encouraging and delightful review of your stay at the hotel.

We really appreciate it.It feels great to know you liked the hotel,garden,parking space,good food & communications of reception.

Your feedback will definitely serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Much love,God bless !

Regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

When I notice i loss something in a uber car, the desk clerk help me find the driver number, and their manager take me to the police,and finally the uber driver sent my baggage to here. The hotel staff and the manager helped a lot ,thank u very much, namaste

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 良杰 邱
Hotel Regal Enc... E, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Regal Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Greetings from Hotel Regal Enclave,Mumbai !

Pleased to receive your feedback and comments regarding the untoward incident that happened with the Uber driver.
It was our duty to offer all assistance to you to recover the misplace items which we gladly did.
This info will be shared with all of our staff and the concerned manager.

We,look forward to welcome you again,on your next visit to the hotel.