Reviews (2 999)
2 999 results
1 705
1 705
All reviews international airport kitty su baluchi restaurant huge lobby close to the airport coffee shop guest relations courteous staff great hospitality breakfast spread business trip comfortable stay room service excellent hotel rooms are spacious in room dining special thanks
395 - 400 of 2 999 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

wonderful experience with the lalit staff. non intrusive yet presence felt.

special thanks to tungran and all the service staff from 24/7 who has made a memorable night for my friend's birthday.

come and experience it yourself and you would know what i mean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
VipinS01, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guests.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at The Lalit Mumbai.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I am regular at the Lalit. Their rooms are pretty awesome, service is good and supported by excellent staff. Everyone is very warm and ready to help. Mr. Mangesh who helped me with my laundry was excellent and very quick with my laundry. This hotel will be one of my favourite in mumbai for sure. Keep going guys, good work.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Namaskar !

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Mr.Mangesh will be recognised for his service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The stay was great. The staff was very polite and extremely courteous. Food was amazing. Compliments to the chef at the 24/7 restaurant and the lalit luxury lounge for the excellent variety. We stayed at the club King room and the amenities were as expected from a top brand. Overall, a great place to spend.

Now for downside... there is some major disconnect between the hotel’s online booking, the reservation team and the rest of the client facing interface. The booking that i had made did not reflect the same way in the check in counter. They printed out some other rate card. I had purchased the lunch and dinner buffet as an enhancement package which, for some reason did not reflect in any of the restaurants. The staff kept checking and rechecking the same details, and that too through my phone. This happened even during checkout which took nearly 30 minutes. The manager at the 24/7 restaurant was courteous enough to acknowledge the screwup by the reservations team. This is not expected of a brand...

Apart from the reservations screw-up, the stay was pleasant on the whole. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
VipinS01, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear,

Namaskar!

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your continued support and patronage.

On behalf of my entire team I submit my sincere apologies and regret the grave inconvenience caused to your good self during your recent stay at our Hotel. I have gone through your valuable feedback and have made a serious note of the lapse on behalf of our Reservation and front office team members.

I would be taking strict disciplinary action against the team members who have caused such grave inconvenience to your good self. Please be rest assured that the team at The LaLiT Mumbai will work on their shortcomings and I would be personally addressing and correcting all such quality and service related defects. We take pride in serving our guests and remain committed to our core hospitality principles.

We completely understand the sentiments of your valuable feedback shared with us and once again please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to your good self. The Lalit Mumbai remains committed in serving its esteemed guests and would whole heartedly look forward to welcome you back as our special and privileged guest.

We hope that you will offer us another opportunity to look after you, in a manner that you expect and so rightfully deserve. We look forward to working towards regaining your faith and confidence in our brand and to welcome you back as our special esteemed guest at The Lalit Mumbai.

The LaLiT Mumbai

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The room was spacious and clean. Amenities in the bathroom were plentiful and nice. The sweet shop in the lobby is a place to go to when in Mumbai. Location is excellent. In a city of traffic which at times can be unbearable this is 5 mins from the airport and saves much headache and frustration.
The staff was courteous and very helpful and gave a warm welcome.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had been to this hotel at still chrish its memories till date.the best part of the stay was the courteous services exteneded by pramila shelar at guest relations and front desk.she has complete knowledge of mumbai and she helped us with the shortest route to our destinations.i have never experienced such a warm and helpful service frm a hotel staff in recent past.this truly has created.a special.place. for this hotel in my heart.the amenities are also very good and fòod has been amazing although they could add some more flavours to the existing menu.in all a very pleasant experience thanks to pramila and all the best for the future.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
VipinS01, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Namaskar !

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and especially Ms. Pramila will be recognised for her service excellence.