Stayed in March 2018 with my family. I’ve bullet pointed the good and bad
* The location of the apartment is in Sewri which isn’t the most desirable part of mumbai however access to most locations, esp to Worli, Lower Parel and Bandra are easy.
* GPS won’t bring you to the exact location of the building however once you’ve been there you learn and can make your way.
* Most of the time it was easy to get cabs from just below the building.
* I was graciously allowed an early check in due to my flight timings. The host Reena and her husband Zarir are both hands on and were always available to address issues. We all found them very amenable and ideal hosts.
* The WiFi was a bit patchy.
* It was difficult to get a good phone signal in the house.
* The maid Rajni was very sweet and patient.
* The hosts used to live in the property a few years ago so it’s well equipped with all the conveniences you could need. Its not a brand new flashy house but is very comfortable. Loved the swing in the bedroom and the chess table in the lounge which was perfect for sunrises over the harbour.
* Despite being on the 15th floor the noise from the train tracks and the main road can be disturbing during the night. This is something you eventually get used to in Mumbai.
* The flat is airy and all the rooms have air con which is a blessing in the heat.
* There was a inbuilt water filter in the kitchen which was great as we consumed a lot of it.
* Some of the beddings were a bit musty but they were all changed on day 3.
* The flat had three functional bathroom which was a great bonus for large family like ours. Also toilet rolls, hand washes etc were all replenished as required which was great.
* The kitchen is a working kitchen with all the basics available - utensils and condiments.
All in all the flat proved ideal for our stay. We had three generations in our family and all loved it. Would definitely recommend and look to return.