“Mostly Mumbai”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The family limousine available for daily hire
All climbers are most welcome and are in for a treat.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

karenriss...
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
“Mostly Mumbai”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

My stay with Ranjana was sublime! I could not have found a more warm, kind, generous and open hearted person to stay with. She opened her heart, her home and her family to me and I know I have a made a very dear friend.
Her home is perfect. The room I stayed in was very comfortable and spacious. Each morning I went downstairs to share a delicious breakfast with Ranjana before facing the madness of Mumbai. She lives a few minutes from the train station so it was so easy (& entertaining)to get the train into central mumbai. Ranjana also took me to many places, sharing the delights and craziness of her city.
I so highly recommend her place to anyone who wants to experience something real and true!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing