“Divin - just divine”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
Painting of the famous on elephant ride!
Guest practising yoga on the lovely terrace
Raw coconut and strawberry dessert anyone?
Guests visiting nearby temples
Guest from Scotland
Guests from Europe and USA
Australian guest at the nearby eco friendly resort.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
pascale n
“Divin - just divine”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Plusieurs fois a Mysore et la premiere fois dans cet espace merveilleux calme et accueillant . Le salon et la terrace pour savourer les moments de detente et toutes les commodites a votre disposition le lave linge la cuisine spacieuse la wi fi. Le lit est tres confortable et la salle de Bain grande et propre . on se sent chez soi des l arrivee et les hotes font tout pour vous aider Pour mon prochain sejour ce sera sans aucun doute ici. Mille merci a Ananya et hari

"Just divine!"
I have been to Mysore many times and this is my first time in the wonderful and peaceful Green Lotus House. The terrace and living room are perfect to enjoy many relaxing moments. All the amenities are there: washing machine, kitchen with fridge, gas stove and speedy wifi. The bed is very comfortable, the bathroom is large, big and hot shower is very good. The hosts are very helpful and very nice. I highly recommend this place, I loved it. I will surely stay here on my next trip to Mysore! Thanks a lot, Ananya and Hari!

Management Response
2 Jun 2017
Dear Pascale, what a wonderful visit we had with you!! Went by like a whirlwind tour of Mysore from Ayurveda shopping, visiting the Nada Mandiram, Saree shopping, Evening bhajans, lunches with Greek Salads or palak paneer, endless masala chai and now you must already be in Pondicherry! Thank you for the delightful write up and as always we look forward to your next visit full of many stories of France and yoga sutras, and Savitri! with much love, Hari and Ananya
Will_Trav...
Los Angeles, California
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My deepest thanks to Hari and Ananya for being such kind and generous hosts. From airport pickup to dropoff, they made my visit easy and went out of their way to make me feel at home. I stayed in a few different rooms, including this one, on both floors during my month in Mysore and all were great. The house is clean, spacious, and an easy walk to the main shala and a variety of restaurants. I absolutely recommend staying here!

GoPlaces6...
“Excellent location with True Hospitality”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Hari and his wife were gracious hosts that are extremely helpful when you are in a bind - they booked my taxi, and even brought me a hot, Indian breakfast when I had to unexectedly return home.

The location is very convenient to KPJ and other shalas. I would definitely recommend this property based on location.

I will return with my family and stay again!

Management Response
1 Jan 2017
Dear Julie, thanks for the prompt and wonderful feedback! We hope you have a safe speedy trip home and can take care of your family and come back soon to see us again! Warm regards, Hari
hiker2345
San Francisco, California
“Great apartment with perfect location”
Reviewed 19 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

This apartment is a great place to stay for a short yoga vacation! They have a fantastic location, and the apartment itself is one of the nicest you'll find in Mysore. The hosts are helpful and will do everything they can to make sure you have a great stay. They helped me book my yoga experience and transportation, and even hosted me for breakfast at their house! I had a really great experience here.

The only negative I would mention is that you can find much cheaper accommodations for long term stays in town. For a shorter stay though, this is your best option in town!

Your age range 25-34
gavinmurp...
Scotland, United Kingdom
“comfortable, safe, central location, near yoga”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This was a great stay. Every once in a while you come across a great hidden gem like this one. If you are sitting on the fence, I would just say, book it! There is only an upside to this decision. The apartment is perfectly situated on a quiet street, has a wonderful peaceful sit out, and is walk able to anything of importance like cafes or yoga classes, ayurveda massages, cooking lessons... Hari was a superb host. Helpful to the point of spoiling me! The thing is that once you stay here you will expect this of every other host, and thats just not how it is. The apartment is very clean ( and I am picky about this) Wifi worked great. We got all the help we needed to sight see or try various local foods. Recommend this highly!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing