“Memorable staycation in beautiful Shimla”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of MyHome Staycations

Stunning attached bathroom
Serene Bedroom
Serene attached bathroom
Stairs to the Apartment on the 1st floor
Main entrance to the apartment
Night view from the balcony
Shimla view from the balcony
View of the Shiwalik Hills
Snow in Shimla
Snowy Shimla view
Directions to MyHome Staycations from Railway Station
Directions to The Mall from MyHome Staycations
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Raj S
Guwahati, India
“Sarma”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

In my home staycations me and my bettr half experienced a very aweful service . We chkd in mid night and stepd down arround 200 mtr with luggeges. No bell boy nothing . We made the payment , they made us offended by saying that its nt a hotel its a home still they woke up till we checkd in . Ohh man come on .. we are not botherd its a hotel or your house .. we are paying and staying as hotel . Again in the morning there is a water crisis.
I called the owner's husbnd after 15 mintues its shorted out . Kindly note it down that there is no complimntry packged drinking water bottles in the room. The owner is all in all and has no experience of running a hotel , She doesnt know the "H" of hospitality. I suggest every one not to choose "Myhome staycation"

Stephi290...
Toronto, Canada
“Memorable staycation in beautiful Shimla”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

From the moment we arrived and even prior until to the time we had to depart everything was absolutely wonderful.

Our room was well appointed and the view over the mountains was absolutely stunning. When we arrived our lovely hosts provided us with all the information we needed to get around easily in Shimla.

We would definitely recommend staying here and without any hesitation would we stay here again in a heartbeat.

13 Oct 2016
Thanks for your kind appreciation!! Guests like you encourage us to do better each time. We wish to host you again soon!!
Zach N
“Peaceful Abode”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at MyHome for a couple of nights and felt home from the get going! We were well received by the hosts and were shown our room that has a mesmerizing view. I want to mention that our booking process was also very smooth. The pricing mentioned on the site was for the full apartment but we just wanted one room to us. So we requested the hosts and they were accommodating enough to quote us the nightly rate for one room. The room has a TV and own shower room and all very clean. We accepted Manju's offer to cook us dinner (very reasonably priced) and delicious. She was particularly friendly and accommodating host and kindly helped us to organize a taxi to the bus station on our departure too. The location of the place is also very close to the city center. Different tourist attractions can be reached in a couple of minutes - Mall Road, Advanced Studies, Jakhu Temple to name few. Overall a very comfortable stay and I would recommend fellow travellers to stay with them.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Oct 2016
Thanks for the kind words of appreciation.
vikkhu007
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Great Experience & gem place to stay”
Reviewed 23 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

What a fantastic and gem of a place this was! I arrived to Khosla House at around 1am, Manju's husband was waiting for me by the main landmark. Manju then showed me the room, attached bathroom and kitchen, all very organized, clean and well stocked. Felt like a hotel, good amount of privacy and communication with the host. Manju and her husband were absolutely brilliant as hosts. they made me feel very welcome from the moment I arrived and were so pleasant. The view from the balcony was incredible! Manju was kind enough to cook me a lovely dinner and breakfast for a nominal fee. I couldn't have had a better experience if I was in a ***** hotel in Vegas!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Balcony View, Gourmet Kitchen, Soft Beds
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Aug 2016
Thanks for your kind words of appreciation!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing