“Jaipur was great”

2 nights 3 days Golden Triangle Tour
Ranked #21 of 678 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hello welcome to Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur Private Tour, We are a registered travel organisation in Jaipur providing various type of day tour packages from Jaipur ...
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Our first trip in india was incredible, our trip was planned at a very short notice and mr Nand was so accommodating from the start, even before the trip starts. he welcomes us from jaipur airport and made us feel safe from the very beginning. he took several pictures for us suggesting places with amazing views, suggesting places that was to our interest, our trip to jaipur was amazing because of him. he was like a dad away from home towards us.

Places to visit Amer fort, City palace, Hawa mahal, Janitor Mantar and the local market. We covered all the areas within a day with the amazing guide from mr Nand and the driver. we headed east to agra as suggested by mr Nand with only the driver as to visit Chand Baori before heading to agra.

In Agra, where the majestic Taj mahal stand and amber fort, we met another guide. didn't manage to see the sunset in Taj mahal as i got sick and Mr Nand whom we departed from jaipur was very concern and reassuring. We only had 3 days with the tour before heading to Delhi on our own as we wanted to get on the local train for the experience.

Throughout the time with Mr Nand, even though it was only 2 days, he was super accommodating, informative and a great 'tour-dad'. India was incredible.

All reviews
"once in a lifetime"
"taj tour"
"elephant ride"

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I traveled by myself to India, for I was recommend Top Indian Holidays. I planned to visit Agra, Delhi, Amritsar and Jaipur. Yet, because I was loving everything and wanted a little bit more of India, I added Ranthambore to the itinerary last minute with no problem. Nand, took care of everything and on that same day I was headed to a safari to see tigers. Nand, very knowledgeable and happy to share about his culture, started with the meaning of Namastae and went on beyond. He was always watching over me, which made me feel very comfortable. I very much enjoyed the tour to Jaipur with him and Ram. Ram, the driver had always something to talk about, which made all driving pleasant. He was always very respectful and fun to be around. While in Amritsar, I was greeted by Atinder, the loveliest of all companions. Atinder, answered all my questions (the dumbest he had ever heard). He was always kind, patient, loving and knowledgeable about the culture, language, history and more! I am very pleased to have chosen Top Indian Holidays for my experience in India. I 100% recommended it. Also, Honey in Delhi, took awesome pictures of me! I cannot stress enough how awesome the trip was thanks to all the team !

2  Thank Alba R
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Our experience with Nand was amazing! We were very lucky to have him as our guide and organiser of our trip! He is very professional and would highly recommend his agency to anyone who wants to have an unforgettable experience in India tailored to their needs! I also would like to thank Mr. Nand for his great hospitality, as he had us over for dinner and his very nice wife cooked for us!

1  Thank Eva A
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Could not be happier with this outfit whose owner, Nand, is very involved in every aspect of your trip. He is quite educated and speaks perfect English. He has been to America but also lives in Jaipur So it was nice to travel with a local.

He provided us a very affordable trip and attended most of it. Importantly he is very flexible with the schedule. Stop at any moment during his tour if you want. We even visited a brick factory. He never wants hurried us along and even loaned us money when we failed to get currency on arrival.

Highly recommend him. Even if you are traveling in other parts of India as he appears well-connected.

He will arrange everything and not mark up any of the prices

rathore2459_13, Manager at Golden Triangle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Hunter
Thanks for appreciation. This is my work and duty , I enjoyed.
Always tried to give the best as your are spending your hard money and valuable time in India
Thanks and see you next time for another memorable tour in India with your family.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 April 2018

My daughter and I decided to visit India by ourselves. I was a little apprehensive for two women to travel to India from Hong Kong. I got Nand from Top Indian Holidays through Tripadvisors and started planning our trip. He gave us a recommended itinerary and from there we finalized our trip. We were picked up at the New Delhi airport by Nand and our driver Goverdhan Singh. Mr. Singh is an excellent driver and was with us the complete trip, finally dropping us at the airport to go home. The whole trip went smoothly , hotel accommodations were very good, especially the Leela Palace in New Delhi. We ate in hotel for breakfast and dinner, but the restaurants at lunch were all good and we had some excellent Indian food. Thank you Nand for a wonderful experience touring the beautiful sights of the Golden Triangle.

2  Thank Gay L