“Excellent 4 day 3 night trip with Nand and his team.”

Golden Triangle Tours
2 nights 3 days Golden Triangle Tour
Ranked #29 of 692 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hello welcome to Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur Private Tour, We are a registered travel organisation in Jaipur providing various type of day tour packages from Jaipur ...
Reviewed 16 April 2018

After an around the world flight we were greeted in the New Dehli airport by Nand's driver (also Nand) which was a welcomed sight. He scooped me and my two traveling partners into his comfortable AC minivan and proceeded to drive us to Agra. The hotel selected was beyond expectations and luxurious. An early morning pickup by Nand's tour guide was on time, friendly, professional and a delight. The evening before he accommodated by girlfriend for a quick shopping experience. After a wonderful tour of the Taj Mahal and the other sights we were on our way to Jaipur where we met Nand at another fabulous hotel and for the next few days we were in his steady professional hands. Excellent experience and tour. Thank you Nand and team.

1  Thank glenglo
in 5 reviews
"incredible tour"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Overall a great experience with Top Indian Holidays. Tour operator Nand Singh Rathore makes the trip stress-free because he's so great at communicating from the moment you book the tour. We were never left wondering "what's next." He even went out of his way to meet with us. Our driver took good care of us. He was patient with our constant changes of plans and with our messy and sometimes noisy kids. He was on time, even when we were not. He helped to make our trip memorable and enjoyable.

1  Thank Larry N
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nand Singh Rathore is the mastermind of this tour which was perfect in every sense. Hotel and landmarks chosen were great to experience India with entertaining and knowledgeable guides.

We hit 2 protests in India where the highways were blocked by Government. The driver however knew when to stop and when to use the small roads. Travel was often long (using small roads) but this was not their fault. The small roads did give us a chance to see rural India which is an experience in itself.

You can use WhatsAp to contact Nand Singh Rathore at any time and he will accommodate your requests with great professionalism.

Except for the long travelling time, this is one of the best tours we ever had.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

First off Nand called me immediately after I requested a tour through the website, and communication with him from there on was easy and immediate.

My flight was actually delayed twice due to weather and Nand accommodated me and my changes in schedule without hesitation. All I needed to tell him were my new dates and he did the rest.

My driver had to wait in Delhi for me for 2 days due to my fight changes but he was right there waiting for me when I stepped out of Indira Gandhi airport. My girlfriend and I did not have to give a second thought to accommodations and transport every step of the way on my visit to Delhi and that allowed us to enjoy my trip that much more.

Our visit included places such as Humayun’s tomb, which we enjoyed so much we spent 2 hours there. A stroll down Paratha street was a treat for all your senses, and do not miss out on the mouth watering kulfi shops.

I would encourage anyone considering visiting India to contact Nand as their top choice, as his number one priority truly is that you enjoy your visit to India.

1  Thank Yicheng F
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

When I first reached out to Nand at Top indian holidays via email I was a little nervous, first because we are very independent travellers and second I was going to be booking direct with an indian company and not a UK travel agent. My worries were soon dispelled once I received such professional and thorough advice in the first contact emailed. Nand and his team were always very helpful, responsive and open to my ideas and itinerary and any changes that I wanted. My trust was with them and they did not fail to deliver.

From airport pick up to the end of our trip everything was superb - beyond our expectations. We were given an excellent driver for the whole week who looked after us on the roads and off. Ram Singh our driver was so polite, attentive and each day on time - he was a joy to travel with, especially when Delhi can be a busy place - we always felt very safe. Thank you Ram.

Honey, our guide in Delhi was really good at getting us Into the sights in Delhi - always at the perfect times and we always missed the rush so we packed a lot in. We made some fantastic photographs and he took the time to explain the sights to us.

All the hotels Nand and his team booked for us were superb. The perfect place was in Rathanbhore a palace of a hotel and the game drives utterly amazing. We managed to see the Tiger twice on our trip.

Agra and The Taj Mahal again breathtaking, and the tour guide was so informative.

We finished in Jaipur and Nand gave us a very comprehensive guide of the sights and looked after us very very well, taking us to a great a restaurant for lunch. He even helped us exchange some money safely and this was all very reassuring and added to the service.

Without a doubt I would recommend Top Indian holidays to all my friends and family. They are brilliant hosts and more than welcoming, adding to such a magical place to visit, India we will be back!
Justin & Stuart (ESSEX)

1  Thank 4Juice
rathore2459_13, Public Relations Manager at Golden Triangle Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Justin & Stuart
It was nice meeting you. Thanks for appreciation and good review. See you soon