“Excellent food in Old Delhi area”
Review of Karim's

Karim's
Ranked #113 of 13 175 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Chandni Chowk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delicious Mughlai food. My personal favorites were Mutton Korma, Brain Curry and Romali Roti. Their Seekh kababs were pretty good too. This is a must visit if you are in Old Delhi.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 734)

19 - 23 of 2 734 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good taste for non vegetarian people one of the best place in Delhi.
Food lovers people it's really good place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Way beyond imagination... the taste, the texture, the quality of food are all reach and superb. My personal favourites are chicken seekh and chicken tikki.. changezi, jajangeri, And quorma with khamiri roti. The moment the food goes inside your mouth you feel heaven. Tanduri items are equally good. I have had food from all d Karim' s branch in Delhi but jama masjid still stands as the best amongst all.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had heard a lot about Karim’s hence visited this Food Joint with my family. To my dismay, it appeared very dirty and unhygienic. Though food appeared great, I did not have courage to eat it due to hygiene concerns. The operators of the joint must look into the hygiene part of it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When ever am at Delhi ! I just look forward to dine here !
Although this year on the Eid day I had visited their Jama Masjid outlet with few of my expat friends visiting India , unfortunately it was closed due to the festival! So I decided to order home delivery from their Greater Kailash outlet ! And as always I was bowled over with their food quality !
Recommend to have # Mutton Barrah kebab # Mutton stew ..
The biryani was not that good ! But the other dishes were excellent!