All reviews cr park nehru place outer ring road south delhi adequate facilities gk market suite room surely visit again affordable rates rooms are clean budgeted hotel business trip housekeeping department online booking perfect hotel main road food quality
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Close to the historic Hauz Khas and many other significant shopping malls and attractions in delhi, this is a great place to stay for all types of travellers.
I had a great stay at this plaze. Food was so good to. I ordered dal makhni and nan which cooked to proper Mughlai perfection. The staff were super caring and made sure all my requests were looked after. No complains at all! Recommen this place to all.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank srivastavaradhika23
Susheelrock, Online Sales Manager at Rockland Hotel C R Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Sir/Madam.

Greetings from "Rockland Hotels New Delhi"

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We are sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Susheel Kumar.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We had stayed in Rockland Inn Delhi in the month of April for 8 days.The lobby was warm and chic. Our room was Mexican suite ,the room was spacious and had all the basic amenities with a small sitting area and comfortable soft bed...my parents room next door a bit smaller but the room was super clean so we didn't mind. Breakfast was limited but very good.
On our request baby bassinet and milk bottle sterilizer were provided which was much appreciated. We had stayed in
a lot of south Delhi hotels but nothing like the services of this Hotel for the rates​ that we got online... absolutely value for money.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Riya,

Greetings from "Rockland Hotels New Delhi"

Thank you for sharing a lovely and positive feedback of your stay at Our Hotel. We are glad to note that you found our hotel to be wonderful and amazing. We are happy to see that you had a great experience. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Susheel Kumar

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I stayed their for one night , it's an average hotel staffs are polite but they are so smart that they don't provide any amenities in the room. When I checked from my booking details I got all the details after that they provide me the same. Breakfast is also very average.Toilet was not clean shower head was also damaged.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Susheelrock, Online Sales Manager at Rockland Hotel C R Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience faced by you during your stay with us. We have taken up the matter and guided the staff accordingly and also we have done the changes in our breakfast as well. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at onlinesales@rocklandinn.com, if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you u back.

Susheel kumar.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

True luxury in the heart of New DelhiTrue luxury in the heart of New Delhi. Exceptional service and a beautiful property.

Room was clean.. Food was awesome... Great location... Staff was coopeative... Centralized AC... Good ambience... Nice interior... Transportation facility... Corporate meeting seminars... Good for business trip.. Room was bit small.
It was very nice experience. Everything was in order and staff was very polite and very clean and view are wonderful. Overall I can say it was luxurious hotel room and would definitely I recommend you to see.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Susheelrock, Manager at Rockland Hotel C R Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Mr. Ronak.

Greetings from "Rockland Hotels New Delhi"

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We are sure that our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Susheel kumar.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Nice, convenient and clean hotel for extremely low price, central location. Their restaurant was also good, nice choice of local food. This hotel is not fancy, but for this price I have never got anything better. Would recommend it to anybody.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Susheelrock, Online Sales Manager at Rockland Hotel C R Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Sir / Madam.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and recommending our hotel to other travelers. It is indeed heartening to know that the team Rockland has exceeded your expectations in every way. Feedback like yours motivates the team to strive towards perfection.

It is our earnest objective to ensure that our guests take home memorable experience each time they stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Susheel Kumar