“A lunch to die for!!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A lazy Sunday lunch at the Diggin Cafe proved to be an awesome experience for us. The cafe is not too far from Andrews Ganj and we had considered visiting it quite some time. Finally we did and it was such a rewarding experience!!

First, the location, ambience, structure, decor, green cover is A1! Hungry as we were, we wasted no time in ordering the Artichoke babycorn & fennel salad, the All Pork sandwich, Lamb chops and lamb leg.

The salad was fresh, wholesome and not the least bit stingy on bacon! It was delish to the core! The lamb chops took me way back in time when I used to have lamb roasts at home - slow cooked on timber fire with just the right but of char on the shanks! The lamb just about melted in the mouth and was so different from some of the rubbery stuff available elsewhere. Pure heaven !

Then came the All Pork sandwich and boy! Never have I ever come across a sandwich so loaded with bacon, ham and sausages! It was a true pork sandwich in the sense of the term! The bread was so well done, it could be a serving on its own!

Not content with such a feisty order, we nailed it with a tiramisu at the end. Needless to say, it didn't let us down.

Very rarely do I come across such a place and very rarely do I not mind shelling out money for food on the higher side of sticker prices. But Diggin Cafe has me content and I was leaving the place with a big, happy and satiated soul!!

Full five stars from me and
Cheers to this amazing place!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Went for a lunch meeting @Diggin cafe today and had a quickly served meal of Ceaser Salad and Rissotto, & both were yummy.

The restaurant is on 2 levels and right opposite the famous Gargi College.

Would love to go back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Went again on Sunday for Dinner with friends and ordered my favourite Patato Wedges , Soup of the Day and Pasta . I really enjoyed great music, place was full and everyone was enjoying. I love the lights an decor.

One thing I must compliment that there staff is very hardworking and dedicated and they want to serve and make the customers happy.

Your staff is your true asset and credit goes to the owner to be able to instill such loyalty.

Will be back again I give you 10/10.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

It is an Italian restaurant with a beautiful ambience with both indoor and outdoor seating.

The main attraction of this place is its ambience.

This is usually a crowded restaurant at all hours and you really need to wait to have outdoor eating.

The average cost per two person is 1200 rupees.

Service : 3 out of 5
Taste : 4 out of 5
Quality & quantity: 4 out of 5

PS: we were in a big wait list to eat outside so, we moved to inside seating area after 20 mins.
Ordered: jalapeno cheese balls,tomato onion calzone, roasted beet and orange smoothie.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Except for the good ambience, there was nothing good about the place, specially tasteless food. Maybe my choices were wrong. The bread served with the smoked chicken soup was not fresh and extremely hard. The bacon filled chicken was just a mess with no taste of either, not even a good combination poor choice on my part I guess. After this I just asked for the bill and ran out to get some food at the khan market. This was one of the most disappointing experiences.