“Perfect place for a date with your loved one!”
Review of Mia Bella

Mia Bella
Ranked #1 457 of 13 298 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hauz Khas Village
Description: Mia Bella is a Italian name for “My Beautiful “ .As the name suggest my beautiful every aspect of “Romantic Kitchen & Bar “ as we call it has been crafted beautifully . The idea of creating Mia Bella with a goal of creating a most romantic destination in the town . Where in people can sit and talk enjoy their leisure time over food and couple of drinks. Keeping in mind the European cafe and pubs, the same things like ancient wall clocks ,mirrors and art work just as cupid etc . has been added to the interiors. The interiors at Mia Bella are done in very Greek way with base colours of walls, furniture etc are yellow, valley blue and wooden brown sinking in each other. The culinary aspect of Mia Bella has taken even more seriously and we take pride in introducing “Wood Fired Oven Cooking” where we make not only Pizza's but various other items too. Menu also has a good range of Tapas food .
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place and the service is quite fast. We went there on a Saturday and the place was jam packed. We had ordered one bruschetta bar, stuffed mushroom creamy leek sauce, pesto roasted prawns and pizza. The food was yum, spiced mushroom & potato being the winner. The bill was also reasonable.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

No doubt about the ambience, it's great and very attractive. However, the prices and the food is not up to the mark. I was super excited about the food but it was a disappointment. There was hardly any crowd there and on the top of that, the service was not up to the mark. Every time I called them for some help, they took almost 5 mins to hear me out and of every small thing I had to call them. There were no spoons and the arrangement was fine.
My overall experience was just fine as I was expecting a lot.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

It started with an empty restaurant which I believe is never a good omen. At 2 pm, it certainly wasn't a healthy sign. We ordered for drinks and after some time, we were told that ordered drinks - Mandrine Magic and Kingfisher draught beer are not available. The substitute watermelon cooler was ok but was full of its black seeds. We then asked for Bruschetta and minestrone soup. The soup order was incorrectly served as garlic cream of mushroom soup which had too much salt and had to be sent back. Bruschetta was fine. For mains, our baked penne again was extra salty and had too much masala. Veg Kabab was just ok but the patty was dry. For dessert, tiramisu was again on the dry side and cookie and cream cheesecake was too sweet. The service lacked enthusiasm and was lethargic.

All in all, a very disappointing visit. It was a bad day for us and apparently the chef! However, decor , location and view are very nice!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Visited recently for a few drinks and was served by the wonderfully attentive and professional Nitu.
Would revisit based just on the service.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing. Must try is the thin crust - Pizza pepperoni and Risotto. Plenty of options for drink lovers. Although we stuck to Hogarden pitchers. Reception and all service staff were very helpful and cordial. Above all special thanks to Narendra Goswami for an unmatched hospitality. I would highly recommend this place for corporate get togethers and couple dates overlooking majestic views of Hauz Khas lake. My sincere thanks to Nehra family❤️