“Great experience for family function”
Review of Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation
Ranked #136 of 13 034 Restaurants in New Delhi
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vasant Kunj/Vasant Vihar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was visiting from Canada and decided to have a get together with my Indian cousins living here. Most of my family is vegetarian and there were three non-vegetarian. Well I like their format and we all had BBQ at the table and they kept coming with a variety of meats and paneer options. This was followed by the buffet and it was all very good. I think everybody in our party had a good time. The desserts were also good. I think it is fairly priced for the food and service. I'll be back when I come to India.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Barbeque Nation maintains consistent good standards everywhere. Visited this outlet as a part of office group to celebrate an occasion for the first time and was pleased with the experience. It is quite spacious and has a pleasant ambiance. I have invariably found food delicious and service very satisfactory in all outlets of Barbeque Nation and this outlet also adhered to that standard. Abd they never accept tips. One new feature was that they offered a visit to the kitchen which I could not avail due to a paucity of time on my part.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place must visit, people's are really very caring, everyone do try his level best to make it an amazing memorable moment. Been there on lunch as well as dinner. Dinner is more crowded but you will get a table easily. Food taste amazing, probably the 1st place place vegetarian is more delicious than non-veg (if you eat both). Must need to mention the activity these people do in the evnin.. truly will attract your attention, you will forget everything for a moment and will be dancing on the rhythm. Worth place to explore once. Kudos everyone..

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Food quality, variety as well as service - just awesome! You only wish, you had a bigger belly. The snacks leave hardly any scope for the main course!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This Branch of Barbeque nation is the best I found I visited Pitampua, Connaght place Branches But Vasant kunj branch is the best The food is marvelous You can have barbeque on your table with varity of Veg and Non Veg preparation along with one complementary drink The food is great and more over it is very economical. If you visit before 12 noon there is early bird discount also I would suggest at least visit when ever you are in Delhi I will not advice to visit Connaght place branch it is simply waste of time and money Though CP is the central place lots of tourists are visiting I do not know why this branch is clumsy and food is also not good