Reviews (1 091)
1 091 results
All reviewsyellow brick roadkhan marketheritage buildinglodhi gardenscoffee shopchinese restaurantbit datedrooms are largeindia gatein room diningmetro stationlocation is excellentroom serviceenjoyed my staybusiness triphome away from homeexcellent stay
373 - 378 of 1 091 reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2016

My family and I were given a wonderful experience at the Taj Ambassador. One of the most notable aspects were the staff. The staff went out of their way to give us a wonderful experience. The restaurant manager of the Yellow Brick Road Mr. Vikas Nagar and Mr Prakash, another staff member in the restaurant, took very good care of us, they even offered to make us anything we wanted on request! They personally took care of us and kept us entertained at the restaurant. At end of our stay, he and his staff had very sweetly given us a handmade card from them saying 'We hope you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you soon'.
That is the level is service Taj provides and I am very happy to say that from now on, we shall only stay at the Taj. Apart from the service, the new rooms the Taj Ambassador are very spacious and are also very Elegant. The property is also located centrally, which makes any commuting easy and is also within walking distance of Khan Market.

Room Tip: Newly renovated are much nicer than the older ones
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your stay at the Vivanta by Taj –Ambassador, New Delhi.

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had a beautiful stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team and in particular with Vikas and Prakash who made such a positive difference to your experience.

The team looks forward to your return soon again to what we hope is now your home in New Delhi.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Hotel in general is very bad, old, tired and badly in need of an overhaul. I was given a huge room but it smelt so badly of mould or mildew or dust (could be combination of all), that I had to ask to be moved. The room was dirty and very tired.

Next room much better (newly refurbished) (room 405), but had issues with TV both days. Finally checked out early.

On the plus side, staff were mostly excellent, and food in the "restaurant" was really good.

Room Tip: Apparently other Taj venues better
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj – Ambassador, New Delhi!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for the feedback of your stay at Vivanta By Taj- Ambassador, New Delhi.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort caused to you on account of the product & service lapses as indicated. I have addressed the matter with the concerned departments and have taken all corrective measures to obviate reoccurrence.

Do kindly treat this as a one-off aberration on our part and not a mark of the hospitality that we are known for.

I do look forward to meeting you on your next visit and we will make sure you carry back better memories of your stay with us .

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Checked in last night and just shocked by the decaying edifice this hotel is. This is not " heritage" this is old, shabby and smelly. After changing the room twice and being put in a "renovated room", I am still with a smelly bathroom, rusty fitting, saggy pillows, noisy Ac and just general squalor for an ambience all around. Hang your head in shame Taj!! I waiting to hear back on a paid upgrade to a real Taj nearby. Amit Choudhary

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank acthetraveler
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for your feedback, and the time taken to share the same with us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and discomfort caused to you. Please be rest assured, the matter has been personally looked into. I have addressed the same with concerned department and we have taken all corrective measures to obviate reoccurrence.

May I once again take this opportunity to reassure you that the team at Vivanta by Taj- Ambassador will continue to not just provide the highest standards of service and comfort you have been so accustomed to, but exceeding your expectations will be our constant mission.

We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Vivanta very much. The staff are very friendly, efficient and helpful - from the front desk, to the restaurant, gym, room service, laundry. The rooms are all a bit different and well equipped. All of the staff go out of their way to assist. The hotel is conveniently located close to Khan Market which has a wide variety of shops.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had a beautiful stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I was very impressed by the spacious and tastefully decorated room. They upgraded me to a suite, which made my stay even nicer. Staff was attentive and polite. Food at the Yellow Brick restaurant was consistently excellent. I loved the fact that it is within walking distance to the market. I would definitely stay there again the next time I'm in Delhi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had a beautiful stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in.I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team.