Reviews (1 315)
1 315 results
All reviewscurzon roomgarden terracecivil lines metro stationcolonial charmdressing roomoberoi groupcavalry barlovely heritage hotelwalk in wardrobeupgraded to a suiterooms are hugesitting roomred fortan oasisgolden triangle tourswimming poolan upgrade
197 - 202 of 1 315 reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I opted to stay in this part of Delhi for a bit of change. The hotel itself is a lovely old Raj era building with good facilities including a beautiful outdoor pool. The staff are fantastic. The only drawback is that being in the north of the city it is quite far from the airport and traffic can be horrendous...

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
MaidensHotel-Delhi, Manager at Maidens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us at Maidens Hotel, Delhi. We thank you for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services especially the hotel architecture and the swimming pool. At Maidens, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Maidens Hotel is conveniently located close to various places of tourist interest such as Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Connaught Place and Chandni Chowk. The hotel is just 200 meters away from the Metro station that connects the hotel to major sightseeing and shopping destinations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I booked the room through booking.com and was a bit apprehensive on how it will turn out to me. Was quite happy to finally see the room - enormous is the work, high ceilings and an extra extension of the room with a bed, which is probably for families traveling with kids. Good wifi and I managed to work couple of hours. Staff is extremely polite and ensured things are in order, without being too interfering. The breakfast was wonderful - good spread of cold cuts and a mix of India and Continental dishes.
Maybe just one point worth raising - when I arrived (was driving myself), there was no one present for the Valet service (the guard politely said there is no one available right now) so I had to park myself and get back with the luggage. Not a big issue at all but when I am staying in a 5* hotel, I would like these little things to be taken care of.

I would still give them a 5*!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
MaidensHotel-Delhi, Manager at Maidens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay at Maidens Hotel, Delhi.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services especially the hotel rooms and breakfast at the Garden Terrace. At Maidens, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We have taken a careful note of your feedback and sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you. I have personally addressed your concern with the Security and Valet Team and assure you that none of our other guests will feel this way again. It is always our constant endeavor to provide the best of services to all our guests and every guest of the hotel is treated with utmost professional care and hospitality. I request you to please treat this as an isolated case and do hope that you will not allow this to mar your opinion of the hotel.

Should your travel bring you back to Delhi, please do write to me directly and I guarantee that you will have a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Maidens Hotel.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Cannot recommend the Maidens Hotel, Delhi highly enough. This is one of the nicest hotels I have had the pleasure to stay in. We arrived in the early hours on a flight from Amsterdam and the hotel arranged for one of their cars to collect us from the airport. Staff were exceptionally attentive and kind from the start to end of our three day visit. We were upgraded to a wonderful room with a lovely seating area. The food in the restaurant was very well presented, served and was of a very high standard. Bar staff were very accommodating, attentive and provided excellent snacks. The alcohol was expensive but the hotel has 'happy hours' from 4-8pm, which helped with the costs.
We loved this hotel and its lovely staff so much that we have changed our plans whilst in India so we can spend our last night back at the Maidens Hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MaidensHotel-Delhi, Manager at Maidens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay at Maidens Hotel, Delhi.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services especially the hotel rooms and food. At Maidens, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Thank you so much for appreciating our team. People are the backbone of our hotel. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Maidens Hotel and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The staff at all levels were fantastic. Courteous & respectful...they each went out of their way to take care of my husband & I. We are all our meals at the Hotel enjoying a variety of Indian cuisine. Remember happy hour 4-8pm each evening 2 drinks/price of 1. Go easy, John Collins are delicious! Go & enjoy yourself...we had one if the hotel's driver Roop Lal and he took us to the Red Fort, Humayuns Tomb & the market place. Travelled in a car & a tut tut - so many great memories.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MaidensHotel-Delhi, Manager at Maidens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay at Maidens Hotel, Delhi.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about the hotel, team and services especially the hotel food. At Maidens, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Thank you so much for appreciating our team especially Roop Lal. People are the backbone of our hotel. I have shared your feedback with everyone at the hotel – your appreciation means the world to our people and will inspire and encourage them in their continuous pursuit of excellence.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

After riding Royal Enfields though the mountains for a few weeks, this wonderfully calm and welcoming oasis offered a brief but needed respite before heading to Agra. The rooms and the rest of the hotel were clean and well appointed, but the superb staff truely made this visit unforgettable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MaidensHotel-Delhi, Manager at Maidens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel, team and services especially the hotel rooms¬. We are glad that you left with a positive impression of our product and services and we were able to exceed your expectations.