“ok ok type”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 December 2017

It is exactly opposite to the hotel roxy. Food quality was not up to the mark. Food was not fresh. Overall average

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I had been here for my lunch and ordered tandoori with chicken tikka. Taste of both were nice and finger licking.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I am saying that u have tasty food in the budget in green chili.I have ordered minimum from value of delivery but they delivered in the time.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We ate here every night as the food at our hotel was sub standard. Simple décor but excellent curries and plenty of cold Kingfisher beer, all at very good prices.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

デリーで旅行会社に勧められて訪問。ビリヤーニ各種がとてもおいしくて、何度もリピしました。ハーブ、スパイスの組み合わせが絶妙で、日本では再現できない味ですし、しょっちゅうインド・ネパール料理店に行きますが、食べたことのない味です。お店も清潔で、店員さんも親切です。夫が喫煙者なので、喫煙席を希望すると、半地下のテーブルに必ず通されました。できれば、2階で町の景色を眺めながら食事を楽しみたかったです。
I went to Green Chili many times with my husband because our travel agency recommended. Tastes is terrific. Especially, Egg Biryani is the best for me. Staff has good hospitality and restaurant is kept clean. My husband is smoking, our table is not 2nd floor. If possible, I would like to enjoy at 2nd floor next time.