Open today: 10:00 - 15:00

Reviews (1 840)
1 840 results
1 705
1 705
All reviews mahendra pal golden triangle private tour tapas banerjee tour coordinator day tour shahpura house local representative indian family every step of the way visit india internal flights southern india custom tour always felt safe special mention agra and jaipur
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 840 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trinetra Tours are first rate and without hesitation we would recommend booking with this excellent travel company. We live in the UK and prior to any trip the communication with their Indian offices are both proficient and prompt. Their friendly and caring approach is evident from the outset. We have booked and travelled with Trinetra Tours on several occasions over the years, with South India for nearly a month being the most recent . One of their many qualities is that Trinetra are always very willing to accommodate the client’s needs and are therefore flexible in customising the travel programme accordingly. Trinetra is a travel company that truly cares about their clients and if any problems are encountered, incidentally which are few, the team are always there to resolve and find a solution. Their travel programmes are both imaginative and creative to ensure that India is truly seen from all perspectives. On this trip to Southern India it was so diverse and every day was a different quality experience. We have travelled all over India with Trinetra and each trip is memorable and their travel knowledge and expertise is apparent through the programme itinerary they deliver and we see places that would simply not be in our radar. Outstanding accommodation in excellent locations is always chosen and all the drivers, guides are superb and deliver exceptional service. The cars are always sparklingly clean and very comfortable. This is a travel company with the highest integrity and delivers what they promise. We travel extensively throughout the world and Trinetra Tours is probably one of the best travel companies we have ever used.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trinetra have organised 1 private family trip and no less than 3 school trips for me (taking 12 pupils and 4 adults) over the last 8 years. Each trip is tailored exactly to our needs and I always have known members of the Trinetra team to work with. They are so patient with me making endless request, asking for little changes etc.

Each time they have arranged excellent transport for us (that stays with us for the whole trip) with super-helpful drivers and assistants. The hotels are well chosen and suit our needs (which are different for each site we visit). Most of all, they help facilitate the main reason for our trip which is maintaining our school link with the Government School in Neemrana.

Over the years I have got to know many of the team - all are wholly professional but also really friendly. We feel so welcome when we land in Delhi and are met by our Trinetra contact who checks that all is well.

I would not consider using a different tour company - why would I when the whole Trinetra team live up to not only their promises but also all of my expectations.
I wholeheartedly recommend booking with them for any kind of trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Trinetra Tours worked with us to book a private tour from Jaipur to Agra. It was a great way to see sites along the way such as Abhanehri Stepwell and Fatehpur Sikri. The company also helped us out when we realized all the train tickets from Agra to Delhi were sold out. Luckily our driver was still in Agra when we realized this and Trinetra was available to coordinate taking us the next day. Completely saved our trip when we were in a serious bind!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After spending a month living in an ashram in Rishikesh, I knew my trip to India wouldn’t be complete without a trip to the Taj Mahal. I did so much research on travel companies. I got quotes and ready countless reviews before I decided on Trinetra Tours India. They surpassed my expectations in every way. The hotels they booked were incredibly beautiful and so very comfortable. My friend and I were so grateful for the luxury. Our tour guides were informative and kind. We had plenty of time to wander and take pictures. Plus, felt very safe the entire time. The restaurants they brought us to were delicious. For my last day in India I took a private tour around Delhi and my hotel was upgraded! Next time I go to India, I will happily be booking with Trinetra Tours India again. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing tour with kind and knowledgable guides. I wanted to be immersed in the culture. They obliged me with waking up early in the morning and continuing till late at night. I have traveled all over the world and am a female physician with passion for global health but was so delighted by the service Tapas provided and the flexibility he showed. The boutique hotels on the way and the professional drivers were top notch. Rarely have I seen such a caring company. The pandemic followed soon after but the enduring memories give me hope in humanity and I cant wait for my next adventure with them