“Nice place and providing a space to help feed the poor”

Madan Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #624 of 13 253 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Pahar Ganj
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Very nice, especially feeding the homeless. I was there with a friend who often used this space to feed the poor and the staff helped him. good on you and hope you are still doing this..

Reviewed 2 May 2018

It's a small cafe and you don't expect great meals but I don't know how they manage to prepare such awful pasta. If you just want to sit for a tea and watch the street life (what most customers seem to do) it may be ok.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Worst food we have had in 2 months of being in India! Hot and sour soup was atrocious! I took one small spoon and left it due to its repulsive taste. Thali Dahl tasted like washing up liquid. When I explained how bad the food was to the man working there he said ah okay just pay 2/3rds of the price. Appalling attitude! Don’t waste your time...

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I got my tummy got sick after having food here. Not sure if someone should go to this place. I hope will give them an another chance.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have eaten here on many times when in new dehli and have always enjoyed the good however on our last visit we were served very off food and it has made my husband and I very sick. We did complain but we're told ' we had made our point and here's 50rupees back' very sad that this has happened

1  Thank Rose K