“Excellent customizable and friendly service”

Sumit Rajasthan Travel
Delhi Private city tour
Ranked #16 of 148 Transportation in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Randhir Singh. I was born in 1981. I am Hindu and I come from Rajasthan. Since 2004 I am working in Delhi for several tourism-enterprises as a licensed tourist-driver. In 2012 I founded my company 'Sumit Rajasthan Travel' or Sumit Rajasthan taxi service (my company Registration No. CEDPS0609JSD001) and now I offer tours by myself. My guests are mainly from Europe and the USA and UK. As I come from Rajasthan, I offer preferred travels through this Indian region.Delhi-Jaipur-Agra (Golden triangle tour) I know Rajasthan very well and so I am able to recommend to my guests also sights off the typical tourist routes
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My fiancée and I were in India for a wedding back in November 2017. Randhir was recommended to me by a coworker and the recommendation could have not been more accurate. We started talking as I was planning our vacation, and Randhir helped with the itinerary as well.

We were picked up from the airport in Jaipur early in the morning and taken on an all day tour around the city and the Amber fort with Rajsherma who works with Randhir in Jaipur. Rajsherma was extremely knowledgeable, had a very good sense of humor and helped us avoid some common tourist pitfalls.

Next tour was from New Delhi to Agra. Randhir picked us up from our hotel and was flexible when we were running late. He drove very safely in the madness of Delhi traffic and connected us with Jit in Agra. Jit was very knowledgeable as well and offered to take pictures of us at Taj Mahal that we will be keeping forever - he knew all the good spots and was very good with the camera.

On the last day, Randhir toured us around New Delhi, was very pleasant and drove very safely.

All the services were offered at very fair prices in our opinion and we felt the need to tip on top of the quoted prices because the services exceeded our expectations.

I recommend Sumit Rajasthan Taxi Service very highly.

All reviews
"comfortable car"
in 5 reviews
"air conditioned taxi"
in 2 reviews
"gave us lots of information"
"answered quickly"
"no hidden costs"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"tour guide"
in 5 reviews
"fixed price"
"buy things"

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We were collected from the airport exactly where we had been told to meet, which was really reassuring. The taxi ride was made comfortable with air conditioning and toilet breaks were offered if we needed them. When we got to Agra our guide met us to take us round the Taj Mahal. He was called Rahul and completely made our trip - he was informative and chatty and helpful, getting us through queues. Best of all were his photo-taking skills! As a group of girls, we all were hoping to end the day with some photos to take home with us, and Rahul knew exactly where to suggest we stand and took some lovely photos for us. We then were taken back to the taxi at the end of our trip and dropped off at the hotel. Definitely would do it all again!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We were picked up from the airport promptly, and taken straight to the Taj Mahal. It was a pleasant journey in a comfortable car, when we arrived Randhir showed us where to go and what to do, and where to meet him after we had visited. Drove us home in time for dinner and sleep, would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Amazing service.

Our driver was waiting for my girlfriend and I as soon as we stepped off the plane and whisked us off to Agra to see the Taj Mahal. The car was air conditioned, which was needed on the 4hr journey from Delhi, and our English-speaking driver was very talkative and friendly.

We arranged through the company to get a tour guide for when we got to the Taj Mahal, and you should do this because it saves time and allows you to skip the long queues when you actually get there.

Roopesh, our tour guide, was such a nice guy and was really friendly and knowledgable about the Taj Mahal, constantly coming out with interesting nuggets of facts and figures about the building, it's history and construction.

Thank you everyone at Sumit Rajasthan Travel, I will definitely be using your service again when I return to India and will recommend to you my friends and family!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We traveled with my wife to India from from feb 3 to feb 11 with Randhir. He picked us up at Delhi Airport late at night and dropped us in our hotel and than he drove us through Rajasthan than Agra for about 8 days. He is an excellent driver to begin. It's not a luxury in India. He is very calm and very friendly. He knows when to propose help and he also knows when to let his clients on their own enjoying their moments. He was very fast in responding to my inquiries before I booked him. He proposed a nice itinerary. He proposed to book hotels for me though he also offered me to book on my own. I checked the places he proposed: they were about what I was aiming for and his price was about the same to what I found online. I asked him to book for me and It was really a nice choice.
Randhir taught us a lot about India and indian culture, religions and other things. I recommand him 1000000%.