“Round Trip Through Sri Lanka”
Review of Blue Haven Tours

Blue Haven Tours
Ranked #8 of 97 Tours in Kandy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are one of the most experienced tour companies in Sri Lanka providing all travel related services for over two decades now and this is ample proof of our experience in overseas client servicing which is in par with that of the other reputed travel companies in the island. Our successes have no doubt been contributed to the corporate culture of giving priority to human values first, over the commercial and material considerations. The tours we offer cover business, leisure, adventure, nature, culture and other popular tourist destinations with a combination of rail and road transportation to let our clients experience the world with a difference.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had planned a round trip through Sri Lanka. We had already booked our nights before. At Blue Haven Tours we booked a car with driver for our 10-day tour of Sri Lanka. Within the trip, railroad routes were planned and included. The price was reasonable from our point of view. The driver Gayan always arrived on time, spoke English and also recommended and showed us sights. We were very pleased with Blue Haven Tours and our driver Gayan and highly recommend it.

All reviews
"assigned driver"
"knowledgeable driver"
"true friend"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm so happy to meet Samirs. He help us a lot while we traveling around Sri Lanka from 16-22 March. Highly recommended his no. +94 770038642

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very courteous and professional tour service. Provided a van for a family trip around SL with a very polite and knowledgeable driver,Dimuthu at the wheels. Truly recommended for families, couples and small groups. The service was truly exceptional.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Each time I have guests visiting me here in Colombo, I always use Blue Haven Tours company to organize a trip around Sri Lanka. Even my daughter, who is very picky, was very pleased. We had different drivers and everyone was great. Always helpful and professional. Thanks to Mr. Linton, he organized all my trips. I will defiantly recommend this company to my friends and people I know. My recommendation is be very specific about your trip: type of car, train car, cleanliness of the hotel, type of food...

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We are happy we chose Blue haven. Our driver was Nalinda. He was very professional, reliable, friendly and discrete. He is a skilled driver and we felt safe and comfortable during the whole tour. He is knowledgeable about his country and was a good guide if we needed it. The price was reasonable.
We truly had a fantastic time in Sri Lanka, due in part to Nalinda. Highly recommended!

Linton W, Manager at Blue Haven Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your travel experience you had with Blue Haven Tours’ expeditions on TripAdvisor. We love to read that you enjoyed all the destinations and activities 100% without having to think any logistics.

Kind Regards,