“Local cuisine”

Arasta Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 42 Restaurants in Prizren
Cuisines: Eastern European
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Good local dishes.Typical food, with good wine and rakija. Personnel very kind, speake English . No dislike!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

The corner bar as mentioned in a former review is actually upstairs. Arasta used to vie my hideout but was let after the internationals left the area. It's now a new "Koha" like there's one in NE Prizren and in Bresovice. They serve more fast food like kebab and such (Turkish style fast cuisine)

1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

Just to avoid getting confused. The place changed name and is now the Corner bar. Macchiato is still good but there is a lot of people smoking inside. I found that kind of disturbing.

1  Thank gece77
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We drove up from Tirana for a night in Prizren and loved our meal here. The staff were extremely welcoming and warm. The place had a romantic ambience with an old world feel and the food was really, really good. Next to Mrizi i Zanve near Lehze (North of Tirana), this was the best meal we had in the western Balkans. It was definitely pricey by Kosovo standards, but a steal coming from anywhere else - the beef was incredible. Absolutely incredible. Did I say incredible? It's bought in small batches from a local farmer. We had the local cheese which was tasty - Sharri, and a local red recommended by the waiter.

I think we paid a little over 20 euro for a full antipasti spread, salad, cheese, steak, pasta, and wine. They were out of of dessert but offered to go get some for us :) We said no but were touched.

I wish I could eat here again soon.

1  Thank tmjbytsura
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I don't know how to fill 50 words, but this restaurant is at a good location, has a nice atmosphere, provides good food and amazing value for meoney.