Book In Advance

from US$63,80
More Info
from US$58,00
More Info
All reviews old town wall walk interesting walk walled cities narrow streets cruise ship nice shops and restaurants great walk steeped in history beautiful scenery charming place take your time st nicholas island mini dubrovnik beach area walk around open sea
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I found it quite hard to get around as I was using a crutch, and people were pushing past and completely unaware that I was unstable on my feet because they were too busy viewing the beautiful architecture. (Which I can’t blame them)

Despite this, I really enjoyed it and would love to stay a night in the old town (which I might next year) ... I bet the atmosphere is lovely at night.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Saffy1999
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Splendid views ... very nice narrow streets ... really old town on the sea ... nice church ... excellent views for romantic pictures ...

Go before the sun set ... you can take nice pictures

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

As every where in THE « ecological country », you must pay an expensive entrance to visit old stones surrounded by waste ... hopefully, I expect that our euro will be use to clean the all historical sites in this country ! (Entrance to the citadel - 3,5€ - walls - 2€)

1  Thank LaurentVB84
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Walking through the alleyways you can get lost in all the different directions. So many shops, cafes & churches. When you exit the walls, you have a beautiful beach right there.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

We visited the city walls one morning whilst staying in Budva. It costs 2 euros to go up onto the walls and it was more than worth the money. We went up one morning in the middle of August, yet didn't see another soul for the duration of the walk on the walls. It was lovely, peaceful and the views over the old town, marina and St Nicholas Island were fantastic. The walls are much shorter than those in places such as Kotor and Dubrovnik, but if you have an hour to spare in Budva, it is a must do!

1  Thank Laura N