See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I was on holiday in Budva and this hotel was part of the package the travel agency offered. The hotel is fairly small, but they have good facilities (even a sauna?). The staff is super friendly, especially two ladies at the reception (Rada and Jelena, I hope I've written their names correctly). Ask anything, and they will help you or find an an answer! Breakfast is pretty basic, some variety in offerings during the week, which of course is good. I did not eat any other meals in their restaurant, but some other travelers mentioned that dinners were very good and tasty. I had a big room with a balcony towards the pool. The bathroom was not that big, but extremely clean which is more important than the size. The hotel is located at a busy street, and traffic starts fairly early in the morning - didn't bother me, though. Beaches are at 800-900 meter distance, so in a walking distance. To old town the distance is 1,5- 1,7km. Taxis are cheap here, ask the reception to book you a taxi (a cheap one), and use the same company back, otherwise you may have to pay a triple price.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I have never had such great service at any hotel! All of the personel, and all around the clock, they were very nice and helped with everything we wanted. Being on vacation from stressful jobs, we behaved the first days as if we couldn't get down to ground, but the personel remained kind. They often offered to do more, certainly not only to us and definitely only in a very appreciated way, and we really felt they took great care of making us feel as good as possible and enjoy the hotel's commodities as much as possible during our stay. I warmly recommend anyone who considers this hotel to chose it because of the service experience! It also feels like a luxorous hotel, and the pool area is wonderful and usually only one or two other guests there. We mostly stayed by the pool.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I spent a week in this hotel with my friend and we felt ourselves very welcome in here! Staff is super friendly, helpful and their hospitality is on point. Food was tasty and affordable. Breakfast was included during our staying and it was also really nice – you can choose what you want and waiter will bring you what you asked! We really enjoyed our vacation and we are really glad that we chose this hotel. I definitely recommend this place!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Varuhina
Reviewed 25 September 2013

When we arrived we were greated by a very friendly bloke who after the neccesary formalities took our lugge=age to the room while I introduced myself to their beer.Its ok but not real ale.The hotel is about 4-5 min walk from the sea, past a number of plesent bars and restaurents.The food (we had half board )was very good,different but ver,do not eat with your eyes was what my mum said ,she was spot on.. All meals were good.The first meal was Beef with cabbage,did not
look to clever but tasted excellent..Don't eat with your eyes ,use your mouth ,was what my mum used to say.All meals consisted of a soup starter ,all tasty but different,a main,all full of flavour and a small sweet we had ice cream and or pancakes most nights.Service was first class.
Our room 304 was large with a very roomy ballacony,plenty of storage,and a comfortable bed,alough the pillows were a bit large for the wife.The pool was clean but a bit cool,most of the time we spent on the various beaches ,a bit stoney some ,but for 8 euros a pair of beach shoes solved the problem,and will be with us in future.The old town 20 mins walk along the prom is worth a visit with some good views from the town walls,.loads of little shops(bit dear) and good restaurents and cafes..

Room tip: 304 excellent
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Terry G
Reviewed 23 July 2013

A small friendly hotel, with delightful staff, a lovely pool and sun terrace, where towels were put out on the sunbeds and replaced after use. It's a brisk 10 minute walk to the sea front and a further 10 mins to the Old Town. Our room was clean and well-equipped, the main drawback being that our balcony was immediately above the hotel's noisy air conditioning unit, and immediately overlooked by the apartment in close proximity opposite, meaning that to keep out the noise and keep our privacy we had to keep the window and shutter closed all the time. Also we had to ask for a plug for the basin, and our only bedding (apart from the bottom sheet and pillows) were 2 single duvet covers! And they don't like you using the mini-bar for your own drinks.

But the food was totally unacceptable. At breakfast the hot food was cold and congealed, and the cold food was not chilled. As it is a small hotel, it is understandable to have to chose your evening meal the night or morning before, but then you would expect some effort to be put into the food when they are preparing so few dishes, but none was. We had the same soup at least 4 times, regardless of what we had chosen or was on the menu, and the very worst meal was soup, sliced green pepper, a plate of potatoes with a tiny bit of meat (supposedly moussaka) and an apple! The main courses improved slightly towards the end of the week and there was occasionally a choice of something other than fruit or ice cream for dessert. But even then the food does not deserve any stars, let alone 4. It was the worst hotel food we have had for over 30 years, when we could only afford a cheap and nasty hotel! The redeeming factor was that we ate outside on the terrace, and the wine was cheap!

Room tip: Hotels at the front of the hotel are probably smaller, but quieter. If you're given Room 106, ask to move somewhere quieter
Date of stay: June 2013