All reviews clean rooms old city close to the hotel bus station enjoyed our stay great hotel elevator accommodation seaside beaches
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I stayed in Blue Dtar otel in April 2018.. hotel is located near by seaside (500mt) and also old town.. clean and tidy hotel..

The senior manager at the reception was great.. last day my check out was at 05.45 am and he brought me a package of sandevices, orangejuice cake and cheese..

he said as breakfast begins after 07.00 am and I will not make it he prepared a breakfast only for me.. this was very kind and nice of the hotel..

Hotel is good but people are very friendly ..

Room tip: excellent rooms with good staff
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Azat C
MontenegroStars, Generalni direktor at Hotel Blue Star, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Azat C,
Thank you very much for your nice feedback posted on TripAdvisor. It summarizes all our efforts in providing best possible experience to our guests. I am delighted to read that you liked the location of the hotel and service. I will pass your kind words to Mr. Gojko, our front office manager.
Thank you once again for this wonderful feedback; we hope to have pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Montenegro.
With kind regards,
Andrija Pešić
General manager

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had stay with a student group and i want to say this hotel is really great. I recommend to book it. Only 10 minutes from the old town, clean room, friendly staff and nice meals (breakfast and dinner) . Thanks

Date of stay: April 2018
MontenegroStars, General Manager at Hotel Blue Star, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Nora,
Thank you very much for your great review of the hotel Blue Star! We are happy to learn that your group spent enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for recommending us to fellow travelers, and for pointing out proximity to old town, cleanliness, food and friendly staff. We will be glad to welcome you again in the hotel Blue Star and in Montenegro! If you are thinking about summer vacation, we will have a great benefit for our guests, free access to the private beach of our other property - hotel Montenegro Beach Resort.
Best regards,
Andrija Pešić,

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel in august last year..! Everything was great, we enjoyed our vacation. The people from the hotel were very friendly and despite the fact there was no parking available, the allowed us to park our car just outside the hotel's main entrance.! When i come back to budva i will stay there definately. Clean rooms, nice breakfast

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nikost204
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Just a little farther from the crowd, this hotel has plenty to offer aside from its very quiet surroundings.
The room I occupied was a standard with queenaized bed. Its bathroom is neither too small nor too big.
Though its elevator is very small to fit 3 passengers at a time, floors could be accessed through its granite stairs.
Breakfast is very good, and this is the part that I loved most.
Theres are souvenir shops accross the street and less than a hundred meters is a convinience store. While a little farther down the stretch are more stores.
The sea side is not really far. Its a shore walk thru the stretch of restaurants by the seaside. Further down the road is the fortress where its inside are souvenir shops and restaurants that are plenty.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Conveniently, there is an ATM in the lobby of the hotel. This was handy to pay the taxi since the ATM at Tivat airport was broken. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast included with our booking was a great assortment of sweet and savoury delights.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple