All reviews animation team green area tennis courts sea water comfortable and clean rooms mediterranean village extra star star accommodation after reading some reviews four star aqua aerobics breakfast and dinner included deck chairs restaurants and bars minute walk to the old town room key lcd tv
Reviewed 17 September 2018

First time I visited Montenegro I must say that hotel as the own building looking beautiful outside is plenty space to side done, green grass and trees, everything around the hotel shops,restaurants small gift shops. In hotel reception you can found very good trained staff like a Danielo and a staff who is totally lack of customer service and friendly to peoples one of the lady from reception who wears glasses two guys from restaurant outside the dinning area tried to order food guy told me to go to the table and he will come soon we was waiting over 10 minutes no one came and the table and before as was served already, few peoples totally ignorant may be because I was not from East Europe as the majority of the customers was
from East Europe also the must annoying,shocking thing I ever saw in my life and I visited so many different country around
Europe and Asia was,,reserve swimming bed,,was I joke peoples was putting towels first thing in the morning even so was not using and was not even in the swimming pool area just to have bed staff need to control this is written in the swimming pool area NOT ALLOW TO RESERVE SWIMMING BED.
We had a 4 start room nothing special bed was not comfortable,cleaning service needs to improve wardrobe was full of dust look like was not clean for very long time and the smell from old wardrobe was so bad felt like a smell of insects was in the wardrobe as some of the part wood was eaten.Breakfast was fine selection of cold and hot meals.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Budvanskarivijera, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Slovenska Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback and your kind words. This means a lot to us. Please accept our apology for any disappointments encountered. Rest assured that we'll do our best to improve our service in all aspects and we hope we'll have a chance to welcome you again and to surpass all your previous experiences. Warmest regards, Jelena Kaludjerovic, sales & marketing department.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Visiting this resort you can start to love Montenegro.
From the reception staff,to the animation team.
Nice rooms with welcoming card with wine was big suprise. Cleaning lady is so lovely(Danijela).
Food&service in restaurant,pools and animation team - you make me like local boy.
I will come again!
Aleksandar

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Aleksandar,
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our Hotel. We always try our best to satisfy all the needs of our guests. We are more than happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We appreciate all your comments that will certainly encourage other readers to stay with us. Everybody is looking very much forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Thanks so much to all the animation group, Ivan, Andjela, Jonny, Ines, Jelena and Marinka, that made great activities and made everybody dance in the swimming pool, you were amazing guys really ;)

You made this week so great and I really hope to come back, see you soon!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I had booked 3 rooms for 3 people, more than one month in advance, through the hotel website, receiving the confirmation. When we showed up, at around 9 pm, they seemed to have some problems. I show them the confirmation printout, we produce our passports, but we don’t get any keys while they start making phone calls. Only after half an hour waiting we ask straight what the problem is and they say that there is only one room available, so they basically gave our rooms away to other people. We are speechless; then, after we start protesting, a manager, director, or whatever he is proposes to us to go to another 4 star hotel in town for the same price. We have no options since other hotels we had checked in the meantime were full.
The other hotel was decent but surely a very different kind of accommodation concept. A very small building compared to the town-sized Slovenska complex, that has pools, bars, restaurants etc, plus it was around one km further from the city center, which meant two additional km walking every night to go and come back from dinner.
I was really astonished by how you can book 3 rooms (with your credit card data) and when you get there they’re simply vanished. We waited for an hour in the lobby before we were offered an alternative and nobody has actually explained to us what happened (overbooking? Software malfunction? Human mistake? Whatever) and I heard no apologies whatsoever.
First time in my life I had this kind of problem. So, if you like to be sure that you have a room once you booked it, I advise you to go somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Budvanskarivijera, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Slovenska Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Marcello, thank you for your feedback.This means a lot to us. Please accept our apology for the disappointment encountered. It happened the system error, and we hope that we will have a chance to welcome you in our hotel and to surpass all your previous experiences.
Warmest regards from all of us at Hotel Resort "Slovenska plaza" and the company Hotel Group "Budvanska rivijera"

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I really like this place! The animators team make super job. In the morning we had gymnastic and kids club, in the afternoon various plays, and in the evening best kids disco, and after that also entertainment for adults. Jelena, Jonny, Marinka, Angela, Ivan, Ines - you are great!!!
Beautiful nature and super clean sea help you to enjoy your vacation.
And also thank for cleaning team. The towels were changed every day and my room was cleaned also every day.
I will miss my holiday!