All reviews great place to stay fresh fruit cracker barrel clean rooms staff was very friendly complimentary breakfast nice stay the hotel staff hotel is located would stay again the room was nice excellent hotel the breakfast area galera walmart beds interstate
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here twice now and find it is an excellent resting spot on our way to the beach. There are eating places and a Wal-Mart all in the same area so it has everything you need. The beds are very comfortable and we enjoyed the free breakfast before we got back on the road the next morning. I am sure we will stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Staff was very courteous and professional. Room was spotless and had the most comfortable mattress of my trip. Breakfast was delicious. The location sports 7 or 8 dining options and a Supercenter very convenient.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I stay here about 3 times per year for business. The rooms are always clean and the fitness center is always really clean and nice, which is important to me. Internet is faster than most, and even being near the interstate the rooms are quiet. Importantly for me, the hotel is less than 10 minutes from the Shelby County airport (KEET) where I fly in and out of.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. Sherry at the front desk is the epitome of customer service. She really went out of her way to help me out with a situation. The room actually stayed cool all night (weird that some hotel rooms don’t). I’ll be back for sure!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Every time we stay here, the service is excellent. Everyone makes us feel like a family. The breakfast was delicious. We loved the fresh cookies in the afternoon. The room was comfortable and allowed for plenty of room!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family