Reviews (2 070)
2 073 results
1 491
1 491
All reviews nazca lines horseback riding food service sand board sand dunes water polo dinner show haven t breakfast buffet was very good a great family hotel including several families with kids mini bar night shows pool side five pools internet connection
23 - 28 of 2 073 reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We have been going to Las Dunas for quick holidays for quite some time now. Our last stay was a couple of weeks ago for 5 days/4 nights. I must say every time we go, which is as often as two or three times per year, we are always very pleased with the superb quality of service and staff's client orientation skills, the food, the activities, the cleanliness of the premises, pools, loungers, bathrooms, rooms, etc. It is always a pleasure to see all friendly faces at reception when checking in. We are not buffet-style lovers so we usually book accommodation with breakfast only. We do not book the package. The menu has recently been changed/updated and I must say it is even better now. It does include vegetarian options and even gluten-free options (pasta) and a kids menu. The options of food at the bar as also very good and we usually have lunch and dinner there as well. The pools are super nice, two of them warmer than others. The activity pool for kids is awesome, our son loves it. There is also a castle where kids can go play indoors and toys outside, very well located under the trees so when the sun is out and it is hot, that part is always breeze. We also love the fact that you can borrow balls, bikes for every age, little tikes car for the little ones, ping pong, foosball, sapito, etc. You can go up the dune to take a walk and come down in a sandboard, or go feed the fish and ducks or horse ride for 15 soles. If you are visiting Peru and want to fly the Nazca Lines, there is an airport closeby where you can take the flight at. All in all, you cannot go to Ica and not stay in Las Dunas. Best resort of the region.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CLiao-Stenhouse
Olga M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Dunas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear guest:

Thank you very much for your preference and consider us the best hotel in the city of Ica. At the Hotel Las Dunas we make an effort every day to always provide the best service and attention to each of our guests and we are happy to know that you perceive it while enjoying all our facilities in each of your visits.

It is a pleasure to receive you always, we wait for you very soon to continue giving you the best attention.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Always my #1 choice when in Ica. The amenities available, activities, the food, and especially the service we receive at this hotel were fantastic.

The servers work so hard every day to please all guests, and you could genuinely see their desire to please the customer. They were all so friendly and fantastic!

The rates we got were amazing and received so much value for the price. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Ica!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MariellaI_13
Olga M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Dunas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Ms. Mariella:

Thank you for always staying with us in each visit to Ica city. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities as well as the service and attention provided by all of our staff.

Thanks for your recommendations to other travelers. We’ll be expecting you at any next opportunity.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

This hotel/resort is truly a beautiful place. I wish we would have stayed more than one night. There was entertainment for the family, an amazing buffet dinner and a nice pool for the kids to use. The grounds and rooms of the hotel were super clean. You will enjoy your stay here.February was an amazing time to stay and relax...

Room Tip: Stay more than one night and enjoy the amenities.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest:

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Ica. It’s a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our facilities, the entertainment program as well as the gastronomy.

We’ll be happy to receive you at any next opportunity.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The best place to rest! I spent 2 nights in a chamber/mini apartement with 3 veda Just for me. It was comfortable and clean. Rich and various menu for dinner and a big selection for breakfast. I really enjoy spending rest time on the swimming pool (It wasn't Summer so It was colf tuo have a dive). I've loved watching Perù-new zeland football match and I discovered how strong is Peruan National proud. The evening in this structure is magic thanks to the beautiful landscape that make you relax and wonder. I suggest this Village to Just married couple or to people in love.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Olga M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Dunas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Peru. We are pleased to know that you relaxed and enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and the green areas that surround us.
We will also like to thank you for the support to our selection.

It will be a pleasure to receive you again.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Maybe this resort is the best one around Ica, but it wasn't pleasant stay for my family. Facility is out dated. And they are now constructing a new villas and if your room is near the construction, you will suffer from nailing, drilling noises and dust. My room was right next to the construction room so I claimed to the front desk but they didn't make much effort for us. The resort told me construction will be between 10am to 3pm, but it started early and lasted until 6pm... Don't expect a good resort hotels like Luxury Collection Paracas. If I were to choose again for my family vacation, I would avoid this one.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Myungkeun S
Olga M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Dunas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear guest:

We appreciate your visit and we want to send you our sincere apologies if the construction of our new rooms disturbed your stay with us.
Please be assured that we took all the preventive measures of the case so this won’t affect the stay of our guests. We reiterate our apologies if in your case this caused discomfort during your visit.
We do not want you to stop visiting us because it will be a pleasure to have you again and give you and your family the best service.