Reviews (2 268)
2 268 results
1 679
1 679
All reviews nazca lines horseback riding family vacation food service nice resort sand dunes sand board ping pong breakfast buffet internet connection ceviche cruz del sur spent nights dune buggy lunch and dinner swimming pools
35 - 40 of 2 268 reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The best place to rest! I spent 2 nights in a chamber/mini apartement with 3 veda Just for me. It was comfortable and clean. Rich and various menu for dinner and a big selection for breakfast. I really enjoy spending rest time on the swimming pool (It wasn't Summer so It was colf tuo have a dive). I've loved watching Perù-new zeland football match and I discovered how strong is Peruan National proud. The evening in this structure is magic thanks to the beautiful landscape that make you relax and wonder. I suggest this Village to Just married couple or to people in love.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Olga M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Dunas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Peru. We are pleased to know that you relaxed and enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and the green areas that surround us.
We will also like to thank you for the support to our selection.

It will be a pleasure to receive you again.

Customer Service

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Maybe this resort is the best one around Ica, but it wasn't pleasant stay for my family. Facility is out dated. And they are now constructing a new villas and if your room is near the construction, you will suffer from nailing, drilling noises and dust. My room was right next to the construction room so I claimed to the front desk but they didn't make much effort for us. The resort told me construction will be between 10am to 3pm, but it started early and lasted until 6pm... Don't expect a good resort hotels like Luxury Collection Paracas. If I were to choose again for my family vacation, I would avoid this one.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Myungkeun S
Olga M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Dunas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear guest:

We appreciate your visit and we want to send you our sincere apologies if the construction of our new rooms disturbed your stay with us.
Please be assured that we took all the preventive measures of the case so this won’t affect the stay of our guests. We reiterate our apologies if in your case this caused discomfort during your visit.
We do not want you to stop visiting us because it will be a pleasure to have you again and give you and your family the best service.

Customer Service

Reviewed 16 January 2018

My parents invite us to spent a weekend at hotel las Dunas and we all had a Blast!! daughters with husbands and Grandchildren!! the rooms were perfect. all the cousins slept in one big room (5 pax). Food in the restaurant was delicious and all the staff was so friendly and funny. We enjoy activities for all ages during the day. in the evening after dinner we went to the Karaoke and one of the days we had a nice Show at a theater. During the day you can have dance lesson outside an inside the pool, basketball game at the pool, sandboarding, Ping pong and we had a Bar class for adults. we learn to prepare different drinks with Pisco. At the end we taste them. My daughter went for a horseride and she was so exited. The guy who went with her to the ride (Juan) was so kind. I will deffinitely return to your hotel. Thank you Las Dunas my parents were so pleased (Ages 76 and 74)

Room tip: First floor rooms are better you can connect to other rooms and for big groups is nice
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Olga M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Dunas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear guest:

Thank you for choosing us as a destination for this important trip of the whole family. We work to provide our guests with the best service and attention to make your stay an unforgettable experience and we are happy that you have perceived it during your visit. How nice is for us that your parents have returned home happy.

For us it will be a pleasure to receive you again.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

One place for family time having different amenities. Adults and kids will enjoy the pool and other activities to have great moments. If you look for a place to rest and enjoy the sun this is the place. Also can have unique experience trying sandboard or buggies, something to enjoy and remember.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest:

Thank you for leaving us your comment on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to know that your stay with us was a wonderful experience and that you and your family had pleasant moments such as enjoying the rest that our facilities offer and doing the activities in the desert.

It will be a pleasure to receive you the next opportunity.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

The rooms are large , of reasonable comfort but not outstanding. Food in the restaurant is of good quality and a reasonable price. Breakfast is fine. Staff friendly We had 2 rooms .. one had a nice view over a pond and the other an ugly view of a fence and a construction site behind. Its handy to Huacachina and Ica centro . Swimming pools were fine.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear guest:

Receive a cordial greeting. We are glad to know that you enjoy your stay with us and that you’ve been able to enjoy our service of breakfast, gastronomy and swimming pools.

We hope you return soon and visit us.