“Quite expensive for what you get”
Review of Luigi's Pizza

Luigi's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in Huaraz
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

There is an extensive menu with lots of options but only two sizes are family size or child size. We had two pizzas one pepperoni and a BBQ chicken, they were ok but nothing special, a bit salty and greasy and considering the large pizzas are over 40 sol I would have expected better. You can find better pizza in Huaraz.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing place, I went with my girlfriend to eat pizza, and the attention is spectacular. Highly recommended I will be back!

1  Thank Joel Y
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

(note the address on trip advisor takes you to the wrong place. The correct address is on Google maps).

Looking for some carb loading the dinner before my trek and what could be better than pizza. Really delicious, ingredients tasted amazing, fun ambiance. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Great little pizza joint. Quirky place with writing in the wall, a tiny kitchen and an old pizza oven in the corner banging out delicious homemade pizza’s.

Would totally recommend, especially after a hard days hiking as the large pizza is huge and can certainly satisfy that post Trek hunger.

Lovely staff and lovely experience which is why we went 3 times

1  Thank blackwell84
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I’m am from United States and I went to go visit Huaraz and my family. When i got to the hotel my aunt said I should go eat at the amazing pizzaria cause we were really hungry. When in walked inside the restaurant was pretty and then we ordered the pizza carnivora the sevice was great their I remember their were so many pizza options and they all look and sounded so good so the waiter waited for me when we finally got our pizza it look and tasted so good it was just like the pizza in Italy where I visited a pizzeria. The pizza has a lot of natural and amazing flavor because in United States the pizza their is good but it’s not natural and has a lot of grease so I believe you should visit this restaurant because of the flavors, service, and how clean the restaurant is
By thamia and Carmela