“Expected more”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I don’t know if it was just us, but my husband, kids and me didn’t really enjoy the food here, I had the Beef Strogonoff, nad I had it before in other places, I didn’t like it, the beef wasn’t very soft and the sauce didn’t taste as I’m used to, my husband had a plate of beef medallions with a different sauce but it looked and tasted similar to the one I had

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I had a savoury crepe here, didn't think it was very good, also don't think it had the ingredients as advertised. For the price I expected more. There was a musician playing music, it was pretty but too loud for my liking. I liked the decor however and staff were friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I've tried different combinations of the Crèpes and there was none I wouldn't recommend! I was also surprised by the lemonade which included "hierba buena" and tasted good.
And they give you Coca Sour for free!
Btw we where a number of 15 people and the food didn't take too long.
Greetings from Germany

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018

After a day of trekkings, wind and cold, nothing better than a french crepe to refuel.
The crepe is huge and very delicious.
They even played brazilian songs for us <3
One of the best places in Huaraz

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Was so happy to come here for a delicious and hot savory crepe after a long day in the mountains. The crepe was huge and incredibly satisfying. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. So happy I found this place! Big selection of foods other than crepes as well. Thanks for the great dinner!

Date of visit: June 2018