“Que rico!”
Review of Julian Restaurant

Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Brazilian, French, Japanese, Peruvian, Central European
Description: Julian Restaurant is located in Machu Picchu Pueblo (also known as Aguas Calientes), and offers a variety of a la carte dishes, among entrees, main courses and desserts. Each of our dishes are elaborated with dedication and detail, their one main motivation, to satisfy our customer's palate. The Julian Restaurant experience is offering dishes made with all Peruvian ingredients, full of color, flavors filled with herbs and fresh spices, handpicked from own herb garden. Julian Restaurant offers a la carte dishes, as well as eating plans for travel agencies and corporations. ME GUSTA!, QUIERO SABER MÁS.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was very delicious. My husband and I came here for lunch and ordered the vegetable sandwich and classic hamburger. Both were tasty and reasonable in price. The staff was very friendly as well. We did not have to wait to long for the food either, but it was fresh. We recommend this place if you'd like a break from all the restaurants that offer the same thing: pizza,Mexican, etc. all in one location.

juliocesartapia, Gerente at Julian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear:Kara C
Thank you for sharing the pleasant visit and commenting on the moment you could spend tasting the good taste of our national food, we try to make each visit different and happy for each visitor

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for lunch after Machu Picchu and had an awesome burger. Servers are super friendly too! They don’t charge the stupid fake “tax” like some of the other places on this street. Highly recommend. You also get a free post card at the end!

Dear: Al V

We really appreciate your time sharing your opinion about your stay and how did you enjoy our restaurant . Thank you very much for your lovely review and very positive feedback. .

We are all delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us for the best value! Please come back soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Major burger craving after visiting Machu Picchu and this place really hit the spot! Awesome burger + 5 star service!

Dear: Samantha L

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My husband and I visited Machu Picchu in the morning and when we got back we roamed the town of Aquas Calientas. While I was shopping, my husband walked across to Julian to have a beverage. Edwin and my husband hit it off, even with the language barrier. When I was done, we decided to have a bit. We ordered the trout (Trucha) and OMG, it was amazing. What a way to top off an already amazing day. Edwin was our server, he was so friendly, pleasant, always smiling. I recommend anyone to check out this restaurant, and hopefully ask for Edwin.

juliocesartapia, Gerente at Julian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear: Lisa V

We are deeply honored to receive this comment about your experience at our restaurant .
Thanks for the special mention to Edwin , he is absolutely great and takes his job very serious like the rest of the members of our team.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I visited this restaurant twice, on both occasions I had their Lomo Saltado and it was delicious. Food presentation was pretty good, too. The beverages were okay, though the mango juice I had was bland.

The waiters were excellent (John was very attentive to our table).

The menu seems a bit small compared to many of the restaurants on the area, but I'd say that they specialized in the dishes they offer, making the food much better.

My family had alpaca meat and a salad with pieces of meat (forgot the names) and they were pretty happy with it. I had a small bite of the alpaca and it was much better cooked than in a previous restaurant I had a chance to eat some.

Dear: Alvaro V

Thank you for choosing our restaurant and for writing a review.

We are very happy to hear that our staff and service meet your needs and expectations

Best regards