See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a decent hotel for the amount of money I spent. The spa isn't really a spa. Don t use it. The staff and management are exceptional. Mr. Goodness customer service was remarkable. He routinely went out of his way to provide excellent customer service. Security was very good. I felt safe and I could get around town easily with taxify.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The hotel is new and located at Ikeja, just less than 30 minutes away from the airport. The hotel has facilities such as gym, swimming pool and a bush bar. The rooms and the beddings are neat. Offers bed and breakfast and free wifi to guest but the wifi could be messy. I did not really enjoy it. Their meals are quite ok.
Some of their staff are friendly especially those at the annex.
Over all, I was satisfied with their services.
One good observation was that the CEO was always around to make sure the staff attends to staff as required.

Room Tip: There was not a fantastic site around the environ to view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Emmanuel A
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed with Fiancée for 2 weeks at a newer City Hotel location in Ikeja about 20 mins from the mall. The Hotel was secure, rooms looked new and they were clean. Shower worked and towels and toiletries were provided thru out stay. Hair dryer in bathroom with wall outlet next to mirror thumbs up! Air condition worked excellent and screens on windows. Rainy season and not one mosquito in room Staff were very polite and attentive. Only complaint the bed was very hard and food selection limited to mostly Nigerian Dishes.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank georgiadare76
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I was happy with the level of staff and the hotel facilities. Their services are affordable,timely served meal,security is sure,the hotel situated in good environment.I really enjoyed my stayed at the hotel the pool side attraction added to my fun.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Went to eat with friends. We were told the food will take 25-30 mins and it took 42 mins. The mashed potatoes was served in a funny way. The isi-ewu didn't taste like proper isi-ewu and even after making a fuss, all I was told was "we're sorry about that".

No compensations... And they expected me to come back and experience different ... Like that is ever going to happen.

Some of the waiters were not fully knowledgeable about the food which is not acceptable at all. The manager also didn't help matters when I complained to him. That's terrible customer service in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends