“Not for rainy season!”

Omu Resort
Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Lagos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The region's newest and most elaborate Family Recreational and Educational center, the Omu Resort is home to a Zoo; Freshwater seaworld; Wax museum; Amusement rides; Go karting; Quad biking and more
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately it rained the day I visited.
It is quite a journey if you live on the mainland so prepare about 2hrs for the trip. Also the road leading to the resort is bad so beware.
There are no seats readily available at the reception except you ask.
We were asked to wait till the rain subsided before starting but we asked to do the indoor activities instead of doing nothing.
There was a big hall nearby which had the SeaWorld aquarium. Water was leaking in way too many places across the hall. We even had to use our phone lights to enable us navigate the aquarium. Horrible!!!
The only other indoor activities were snooker and table tennis (for adults) but kids had more things to do.
The wax museum is just at the entrance of that hall with 3wax figures (1was missing) of Tinubu, Fashola(missing), Yar Adua.
Time passed, rained had stopped and noone was telling us what other things we could do. I had to ask one of the workers before she mentioned there was a zoo and took us.
The zoo is okay, nothing too impressive.

We were luckily able to get on one or two rides but sadly the popular pirate ship was faulty. The rain was on a rollercoaster so we had to make use of whatever we could do whenever it stopped momentarily
My advice is to avoid this place during rainy season because you can't get on rides/see the animals when it rains and you don't get your money back either so it's a loss for you.

Gold ticket gives you access to the zoo, wax museum, SeaWorld, archery, mini-golf, mechanical bull riding, horse riding, waterpark,
swimming-pool and amusement park. It cost 3,000NGN but we got discounted tickets on dealdey for 2,750NGN!

1  Thank Kemi O
"kayaking"
"quad"
"bike"

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I was impressed with the amount of activities both children and adult can engage in at a particular place.Games,rides,water slides,wax museum...just to name a few.

When next you are bored in Lagos and thinking of what to do with your active kids...Just visit Omu resort and thank me later..

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The resort is full of so many activities.It has a zoo and I get to watch the lion being fed.
I really had a good time going on different adrenaline filled rides.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I went to this place with three of my friends and I had such a great day . There’s so much to do , I enjoyed looking at the animals in the zoo area and the rollercoaster and water fountain , I even got to throw darts. Only thing I felt would have been nice were trees . There were no natural shades , which I pointed out to the owner who happened to be around and he explained why it was that way but that they will work on that . Otherwise it was a fun place to be , full of activities for both adults and kids . The kids would love it too. There is music and tents for people to sit and enjoy their picnic if you don’t want to partake in any of the activities . If you have a full day with nothing to do. Take a drive there.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This place is really nice, it’s one of the hidden gems Nigeria/Lagos has. I was here with my family and friends and everyone (young/old) was happy. You can do almost everything here go karting, kayaking, swimming, archery etc. They also have awesome rides, a zoo, little aquarium, water park, games center etc. I wasn’t able to do all of it because we didn’t pay for the full package. You need to have your cash in hand for maximum enjoyment

2  Thank Mary S