See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2013

My company recently changed hotels from other Hotel in Chevron Drive to the Zasarii Di Lusso, I work in Lagos and spend 10 days per trip there, my company insists that we stay in the hotel when we are not working and that we do not venture out. The hotel is possibly the best that I have used in lekki, the rooms are generally classic & affordable, Nice Pool Bar, dedicated staff who go the extra mile in and exceeding customer satisfaction.... Kelvin

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2013

What to add that hasn't already been said about this one of a kind "ZASARII DI LUSSO" that should be taken as a model of excellence and hospitality?
The attention to detail, the tidiness, the color scheme throughout the house, the array of information we were provided with, the excellent breakfast, everything concurred to give us a GREAT taste
We had a Room for a night which was big, comfy and cozy and made us feel it was our home in a way that other rooms in luxury hotel didn't.
But what we especially liked was the enthusiasm, the spontaneity, the nice gesture, the feeling that we were considered friends and not guests in their home really made the difference and turned our stay into an unforgettable one.

Room Tip: Suites are good looking and nice
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amaka105
Reviewed 8 December 2012

zasarii di lusso is a prestigious hotel, where i enjoy a superb range of both national and continental cuisine,the pool bar effects is second to none in lagos.its features luxury deluxe and diplomatic suites that are equiped with fantastic and modern facilities.it is a place to revisit;the prices are pocket friendly,and the environment is quiet and secured.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2012

My 1st night at Zasara Di Lusso, was such a remarkable expirence dat i will love to have it repeated over and over again.... indeed Zasara Di Lusso its a home of luxury. the service was with a class of exellence, the comfort of the room, i felt i was at home, Zasara Di Lusso is a must to be, seating at the poor bar gives me peace. i trully did enjoy my stay at Zasara Di Lusso.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo