See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Location is good, few meters from the shopping malls, check in and doorbell staff is good, the rest is miserable. You can sit at the restaurant for hrs just waiting for someone to decide to bring you a menu and disappear. Avoid the restaurant unless you wish to spend a considerable amount of time waiting. Rooms are spacious and not very clean. Some of them install old wall AC with no remote control or thermostat.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel could be a remarkable place to stay (due to its location) but at the current state due to our experience I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone as it is quite an embarrassment to the hospitality industry with very poor customer service even from the hotel manager (Sumil or Kumil) cannot remember his name.

We wouldn’t have been able to stay more than one night at the hotel due to the exceptionally poor service we received and when brought to the attention of the manager, his handling of the situation was below expectation.

When asked why the key to the Safe from another room could also unlock the safe in our room (as we observed due to checking into 2 rooms in our case), there was no credible explanation.

The house keeping staff tend to access your room when you are downstairs for breakfast (we found this odd) and he said it is a normal practice at the hotel i.e. to clean rooms at that time of the morning without acknowledging that we were checking out that morning (the manager’s response wasn’t convincing either).

On a positive note, the food from the on-site restaurants is very delicious and freshly made but with long waits. I would suggest a pre-order to the restaurant for meals to be ready for service at a particular time to allow the kitchen staff enough time to prep and cook the meals.

In summary, based on our experience at the hotel we will not be recommending a stay here but a visit to the restaurant for a meal is recommended.

(Please note that the above is a true account of our stay at the hotel; checked in on 23rd October 2017 and checked out on 24th October 2017).

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Location is Prime. Without that, nothing spectacular. From the outside, beautiful. Lobby, beautiful. But--Rock hard mattress. Killed my back. Shower large, so thats a plus. However; they don't even have free coffee in the room. Raspberry tea and hot chocolate. My husband went down for cream for MY coffee that I just happened to have with me. They said they were sending room service. They brought everything except cream. We stayed in a mini suite with a small noisy air conditioner. Couldn't enjoy a swim in the pool for all the partying. Bongs everywhere. Aparantly a private party with very loud music. Ok.....but my hotel that was $30 cheaper a night had a great pool and free coffee __ creamer included.... This is 2017....who doesn't have coffee with cream in every room? Especially with these prices. I love the location though. Easy to find and Ikeja mall right next door. Better visit shop rite for coffee and snacks though..

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Its a very nice hotel, located close to the Ikeja mall (walking distance) and the state Secretariat. A good hotel for business travelling. The rooms are furnished nicely. And the breakfast is standard English breakfast. Also if you can enjoy a Nigerian breakfast too. The amenities are good. Pool and bar

Room tip: The higher the better the view around the area surrounding the hotel
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I am staying here right now and will be looking for another place to stay. Sure the location is good (right next to Ikeja mall) but that is not worth it. The service has been terrible.
1) This is a basic hospitality feature, but every hotel in a developing country should have free bottled water in the room. There was none when I arrived in the room.
2) I'm still waiting for my room service dinner that I ordered TWO hours ago. Absolutely unacceptable.
3) When I ordered an item, the staff said he wasn't familiar with the new menu. A new menu is no excuse for you not to know it. When you make a new menu, it is your job to make sure every staff member knows the menu!
4) They have just continental breakfast (toast, coffee and fruits). If you want more, you have to order from the menu. Seriously, who has time to wait for breakfast order when you are on business travel?

The upside is that they have free wifi (though very slow), the A/C works just fine, and their room/bathrooms are clean. They have a tiny fitness room but at least they have this amenity.

Date of stay: May 2017