All reviews indoor pool steam room blue city top floor room was large lobby area private terrace no alcohol breakfast and dinner no lift beautiful riad your luggage visiting chefchaouen old city chicken tagine magical place stayed longer
Reviewed 11 January 2017

This hotel is the best place to stay in Chefchaouen. Prime location, amazing staff, great ambiance. We were treated incredibly well by the staff and had an amazing breakfast and dinner. They gave us the room with the entire terrace, absolutely stunning view of the city! I definitely will be back!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ZoeM1865
Reviewed 10 January 2017

We loved it - great rooms and terraces in the most beautiful of cities. Blue on blue on blue on blue! Wonderful breakfast and great staff. We really had a marvelous time and the views from the patios are awesome. Great hotel - would certainly select it again.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a patio - some had it, others did not.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank discorobby
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We stayed at Lina Ryad for 3 nights at the end of December 2016. On arrival check in was extremely prompt and efficient by Ashraf. He explained the hotel facilities and services and showed us to our room, our luggage followed shortly after. We asked Ashraf for recommendations for dinner and he kindly suggested great options which we tested over the next couple of nights and really enjoyed. We really appreciated this efficient service as we had just arrived from a hotel in Fes (Palais Sheherazade) where service had been abysmal due to poor management.
We received Room #5 which is on the top floor. If you cant walk up alot of stairs then this room is not for you however it is possibly the best room in the hotel!! It was a very large room with a separate living room area and direct access to the roof terrace of the hotel! The roof terrace has spectacular views of Chefchouen and the surrounding countryside and mountains. Honestly you could easily spend a few hours every day sitting on the roof terrace soaking in the sun and enjoying the view or reading a book. Its beautiful. The room had alot of furtniture for all your needs yet it did not feel crowded as the room was a great size. On the first day the room was filled with a gorgeous aroma from a perfume oil burner that the staff had lit for us and you immediately felt welcomed and relaxed. It felt like a 5* luxury hotel. The hotel provided us with shower gel and shampoo, all with argan oil, another 5* luxury feature and other amenities such as vanity kit, dressing gowns, slippers, bottle of water, kleenex, etc. It may not sound like much to you but our previous hotel in Fes (which we had paid £144 per night) hadnt provided us with all of these items so we didn't take these for granted. The hotel decor was Moroccan and the colour scheme was relaxing and elegant. It was just what I was hoping for from staying from a hotel!
The breakfasts were fantastic, lovely Moroccan food plus eggs to order the way you like it. The timing of breakfast was up until 12pm was great for lazy sleep ins ;)
The location was ideal - right in the midst of old town.
Up on the 5th floor our room was very very quiet and we slept very comfortably and well. The bed/mattress and pillows were excellent and comfortable.
The swimming pool was WARM and gorgeous! We even hired it out privately for one hour for free and that felt like a luxury experience. By "private" it just means that we were the only ones using the pool for that hour - it does NOT mean that no one will see you (because the staff use the rooms at the end of the corridor from the pool and since the pool is overlooked by upstairs corridors - so dont go skinny dipping or anything!) lol!!
Out of everything I have to stay the staff were exceptional - so friendly and helpful and attentive all the time. The kitchen staff, cleaning staff and reception. All of them were so lovely. We had our noisy stubborn toddler with us and she frequent had tantrums yet the staff were kind and helpful, patient and constantly trying to look after her needs. Abdul Rahim was at reception for our last 2 days and he was especially friendly and attentive and helpful. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to stay at Chefchouen, we would definitely return.

Room tip: If you can handle several flights of stairs then room 5 at the top is the best!
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ILike2Travel2015
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

When it comes to massages, I want to feel absolutely spoiled in a very clean and luxurious location. In Chefchaouen, this can be a bit difficult to locate, so I was thrilled to find Lina.

Immediately upon entering I was greeted by the enthusiastic and gregarious Abraham at the front desk who made me feel immediately welcomed. With his mastery of multiple languages, you know you're in capable hands.

I had a relaxing 1 hour massage (400 dirhams) with liberal use of argan oil (typical of other Moroccan massages I've had in Marrakesh) followed by a facial (300 dirhams) which left my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized. You can also request to shower post-massage if you'd like.

Booking ahead of time is highly recommended as when I arrived at 3pm the following day for a repeat visit, they were all booked up.

They take credit cards and in my opinion, coming from the US and Singapore, the prices make it a good value. Of course you can find cheaper places around Morocco, but as is often the case when it comes to spas, you get what you pay for.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank tammle
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed in various places but never have seen such high level of attention and of service from a hotel. Ibrahim went above & beyond to meets my needs and secure I had everything I needed. He rocks! I wish this was the level of service all hotels should follow. Ibrahim sets the bar for excellence and attention.

Trip type: Travelled solo