Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hippo pool game drives tsavo west the entire staff game driver out of this world bush breakfast viewing deck safari experience fire pit spent nights lunch and dinner national park tented camp early morning jonathan birch
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2020

The staff are very friendly and helpful plus the assistant manager William is very hospitable and patient . We didnt get to see all the big five but we did get to spot a leopard just by the camp on our way out so that was a plus . Looking forward to a second visit

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, Guest Services / Front Office at Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Dear @342koki,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. We’re super glad you caught our leopard on your way out, how timely!

We are also very pleased to hear the positive feedback on William; he’s a star in our Finch family.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 December 2020

There aren't enough great things I can say about this place! I was in awe of the quality of service and attention to detail. The food was extraordinary and the staff quickly became friends during our 3 night stay! The rooms was spacious and the outdoor shower simply magical. We were lucky enough to spot a Leopard (which is very rare) during one of our game drives.
I was lucky to propose to my girlfriend at their stargazing room and I think it's one of my favorite places in the world right now! All in all, a fantastic experience that I will look forward to always.

Date of stay: December 2020
Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, Guest Services / Front Office at Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Dear Diallo,

Thank you so much for choosing Finch Hattons to share your special moment with us!

Our whole team is delighted every detail went according to plan and that you will forever hold the most memorable experiences here! Your excellent review reaffirms the hard work and passion our team puts in every day. Thank you for sharing your wonderful review with us.

Congratulations once again to you and your Fiancée!

We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2020

Probably my favourite safari experience in Kenya and I've been here for a while. Extraordinary spot, wonderful staff, and Tsavo is always very special. My only request would be to have (solar-powered?) batteries in each suite to power the fans overnight.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, Guest Services / Front Office at Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Tsavo. We are delighted to hear it’s your favourite safari experience as it is ours too!

Thank you for the suggestion on solar power in the suites, it is in the discussion.

We look forward to hosting you again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

Hi

We stayed at finch hattons in Nov for 3 nites and is a excellent place with great service and good food.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable with indoor n outdoor showers

Good views of the pond and secluded spot tsavo west park

Game is not much around though the park is vast

But worth a visit
Thx

Nitin shah

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, Guest Services / Front Office at Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2020

Dear Nitin,

Thank you for choosing Finch Hattons.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in our Luxury Tented Suites. We are also thrilled you witnessed our good views and experienced the exclusivity that we offer at Finch. It was a pleasure hosting you!

Just to highlight the game viewing, Tsavo is the largest park in Kenya therefore game viewing can be harder than other open plains e.g. Masai Mara. In spite of that, you can still spot all of the big 5 and more. From lions, cheetahs, leopards, buffalo, wildcats, elephants (big tusk as well, about 20 remaining in the world, most reside in our Tsavo), hippos, crocodiles and over 500 bird species can all be seen in our diverse Tsavo.

We hope you can come visit us again, and get a change to view our diverse game.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2020

This was my second stay this year at Finch Hatton's, again I stayed for four days. I was in awe of the quality of the food as well as the service. They were both superb.

I made an excursion to Lake Jipe for the day. It was pleasant and I was the only tourist there.

I did see a good amount of wildlife on my trip. I saw plenty of giraffes and zebras.
I was fortunate enough to see lions on this safari.

Date of stay: October 2020
Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, Guest Services / Front Office at Finch Hattons Luxury Tented Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Dear Africanman_840

Thank you for choosing Finch Hattons yet again and for taking the time to write a review!

We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations! The Lake Jipe excursion is truly once for the books and we are glad you got to immerse yourself in one of Tsavo's greatest experiences . We hope we don't have to wait so long to host you again. Cheers!

Warm Regards,