“Desert Essence”
other travellers have booked this property
Mushroom rock Sunset in Wadi Rum
Pyramid Mountain
Um Frouth Rock Bridge
Camp
Canyon
Inside of the cave with tourists
Cave
Window
Couple Tents
Climbing the Burdah Rock Bridge
Coocking Bedouin Food
The dinner in the cave
cooking the meal
Ready for the tour
resting in the half of the trip
The end of the day
Bedouin Food for the tourists
Night
Sunrise
Lunch time
Lunch time in the shadow
Dancing
Sunset Jeep
End of the trip
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lailapuen...
Amman, Jordan
“Desert Essence”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in August 2015

Staying in the camp of Majed is always a pleasure. I have stayed there more than 3 times and every time I feel welcomed and comfortable. Majed is the only Bedouin guide I know who really knows all the secrets of Wadi Rum desert. His background shows that his family was in tourism business for so long that they know what the tourists are looking for when they visit Wadi Rum. I also recommend Majed for foreign girls travelling alone. I really trust him that much that last year he was our guide during a day tour with my parents. My parents also loved Majed for his kindness and also my partner Enrique, or Salem, as Majed calls him because he is Muslim convert. I will never forget the day he left us in his camp at night and we could see shooting starts. His camp is perfect for people that love astronomy. It was magic. I hope to visit him again this year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Shooting starts at night in summer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lena D
“A perfect experience.”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in February 2016

If you want to see Wadi Rum in it's true beautiful colours, I would highly recommend Majed. He was an amazing guide, and if you like the sweet Bedouin tea, you'll certainly feel at home!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
rodikares
Province of Alicante, Spain
“Enjoying Wadi Rum in a beduin way with Majet tours”
Reviewed 22 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

It was an amazing trip, we didnt have so much time so he did a trip in 6 hours and we sightsee the best places, Majet really knows how to enjoy in the desert and so we didnt have so much money he didnt care about this in any moment, he opened his house and every time we met a his beduin friends they were really hospitable, sharing their places and inviting us to tea. If Im going to wadi rum again I would definetely meet Majet again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: After the trip, he took to the waterfall in the mountains to refresh ourselves.
Liked least: Staying just for one day
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Anne- Cha...
“Amazing tour”
Reviewed 5 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Wadi Rum is probably one the most beautiful places I have seen in my life so far. Majed was the perfect guide to discover the place. I highly recommend him!

Arielle L
“Wish I could live here...”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in October 2015

I am SO glad I found Majed and his camp for my trip to Wadi Rum, and wished I could have stayed a whole month---I was not ready to leave when I had to. The camp is beautiful, intimate, and remote, the tents and bathrooms are clean and cozy (although you won't spend too much time in them---sleep under the stars!), and the food is super delicious and Majed and Adel cook it all with love and patience--they'll even let you help in the kitchen if you want. Majed is the coolest, kindest, and most laid back guide you could ask for when rolling around the Wadi, plays EPIC music in his car, and is full of laughter and jokes and knowledge about this sacred place. I was bummed when I had to leave!!!

• Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing