“Very nice service ”

Sapaiya Spa and Clinic
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Pai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Sapaiya is the only premium spa in Pai and Mae Hong Son. With a peaceful atmosphere combine to our friendly service, You will experience truly relax for your mind and body from our well trained therapists . We have selected unique special 4-element aromatherapy oil massage give you re-balance and recharge with mild scent. We also have Thai herbal ball compress, Thai traditional massage, foot massage, facial treatments, Swedish massage, herbal wrapped, foot detox, steam room with Thai fresh herbs, waxing... “SAPAIYA” means comfort or living to be happiness. It is the origin of our concept of good health care, where come from balancing the body, mind and environment and being in harmony with nature. We incorporate medical knowledge into our spa package which is not just relaxation but also balance and nourish body. We designed a treatment that combines the strengths of both Thai and Chinese medical back ground.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

3 months on the road thru Asia and this place ranks in my top 5 out of dozens. I get a massage every few days. I love when they customize your experience. A little of the pricey side for a massage, but you get what you pay for.

Somchat T, Guest Relations Manager at Sapaiya Spa and Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Gregoy,

Thank you very much for your delight feedback about our services. Comment from experienced traveller like you is very motivating for us to continue delivering the highest level of service and a customized guest experience. It is indeed our intention to make sure the treatments/packages for every guests are in hygiene, clean, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere to worth you every cent. We are glad that you were satisfied experience with our services.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I was greeted with smiles, juice and a cold towel. I was given a sheet to complete which asked for any problem/painful areas which should be avoided and my preferred strength of massage. I was really impressed with this, I haven’t had this before in any spas in Thailand. The spa is clean and very relaxing. I really enjoyed my massage and I am going back one more time before I leave!

Note: the salon does offer a pick up service. I used the service for one way and decided to walk back to my hotel afterwards. It’s a short, pleasant walk back into the Main Street.

Thoroughly recommend! :)

สมชาติ ธ, Manager at Sapaiya Spa and Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you for shared your experience, We are really appreciate your review, We are very happy to know that you have a wonderful time with us and enjoy the massage with our professional therapy.

We are looking forward to see you soon again.

Kind Regard
Sapaiya

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

It's the only real professional massage you can get in pai but it's a bit problem when the stuff don't speak good English and you can't explain properly what you want.
I hade the best Thai massage I ever had but the oil massage was really bad and I wanted it to end because she kept hurting me again and again even so I told her to do it more soft.

Somchat T, Guest Relations Manager at Sapaiya Spa and Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Liron,

First of all thank you very much for taking the time to share with us and the TripAdvisor community. It was heartbreaking to see that you was not relax and uncomfortable with our oil massage. We always strive to make our guests ultimately calm and relax while they are using our spa. I still believe however, that your review helped us a lot to improve the communication between our therapist and guest to meet suitable massage pressure.

As of today, we are recruiting good English speaking staff and will do more training for our therapists for basic communication with guest. Certainly, this is the beauty of TripAdvisor, where constructive comments will reflex our weak point to improve our service quality for giving better guest experience in the future. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We walked in without and appointment, and were immediately accommodated. While we filled out our information form, we were offered a lovely tea (bael?) and fruit. We chose the traditional Thai massage, which is done without oils and is primarily a pressure touch massage. I was given a lovely cotton, loose pants and top, and had my massage on a comfy floor mattress, and the process was about an hour long. My partner and I were both floating on air afterwards, and would happily go again. The host/owner was very sociable, had very good English. As it's about a ten minute walk back into the Pai walking street area, we were offered a ride back to the centre of town. A great experience.

1  Thank Deyto
Somchat T, Guest Relations Manager at Sapaiya Spa and Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Deyto,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We feel that it is worth working hard every day to keep the level of hospitality which results in such fantastic feedback. We are very pround to have an opportunity to promote the Thai massage to the travellers like you. We are glad that you were satisfied experience with our services.

We truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back here at the Sapaiya again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Scheduled a couples hydromassage package and everything was flawless starting from the moment we approached the door and were met with smiling faces. Package included shuttle from hotel. Nothing was rushed. Was presented with options to choose for body scrub and aromatherapy oil.

Somchat T, Guest Relations Manager at Sapaiya Spa and Clinic, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for your delight feedback about our services. We have tried our best to create a unique experience through each spa packages at the same time we would like our guests to feel relaxing in a peaceful atmosphere. Your comment is very motivating for us to continue delivering the highest level of service and a customized guest experience.

We are looking forward to your next visit to Pai and our spa again in the near future.