Reviews (4 839)
2 786
1 307
2 786
1 307
All reviews marlin restaurant hillside villa knockout bar the early bird beachfront junior suite thai restaurant long tail boat our honeymoon tennis courts public ferry recreation center swim up bar private beach maya bay low tide phuket airport beach front
435 - 440 of 4 839 reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this, the reviews said overpriced food/drinks but I thought wasn't too bad. The spa is excellent - I spent 3 times what I paid for the room on the spa.... I went at least once per day!

I don't recommend the speed boat transfer only because the water is soo choppy - for someone that doesn't get sea sick I felt pretty crap on arrival... the long tail boat and public transfer from phuket is perfect option....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kevin M
somsakphiphiisland, General Manager at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear valued guest,
thank you so much for sharing your review with us re your stay at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and all other facilities that were available.
Your feedback means allot to us as it assists us to improve our services to all our guests, so thank you once again.
We really would like to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice resort
Good place if you're looking for calm, quiet, privacy and remote area.
All the staff were very nice and helpful except the front desk staff.
Especially when we checked out, the lady on the cashier desk was rude. No smile. And no thank you. It's like she was trying to get rid of us as soon as possible. And it's not even crowded when we checked out.

The entertainment was old and unentertaining. Hotel should provide better bands for the beach club and the centre bar. Since there is nothing else to do in such a secluded place.

But other than that, it was a great experience.
Make sure you check out the village at the back of the resort to find more reasonable price on food.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
somsakphiphiisland, General Manager at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us re your stay here at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and all other facilities that are available.
We really are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is amazingly beautiful! Staff are very friendly! Breakfast buffet was great!!

Booked 2 superior room and upgraded to a villa (thanks to our host Jomarie) which is just stunning!

There is a small village just behind the hotel. Good and cheap food!

Thank you Phi Phi Island Village Resort for a one memorable stay!! Will be dreaming of you!

Stayed: June 2017

Dear valued guest,
We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and all other facilities that are available.
We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services to all our guests, so thank you once again.
We looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Chao Treenawong - General Manager

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel overall is very nice - lovely pools and sitting areas with great views. They make up your room daily too which is nice. It's overpriced food and drinks wise so definitely head to the village behind! Amazing food (at an amazing price) and buzz with the locals - this adds a great touch to the resort.

They tried to charge us for four breakfasts even though we only had two. When we told them we only had two they then told us we had three? We had rang on the second day to cancel breakfast as we felt it wasn't worth the price and we wanted to explore the village more. I don't understand how they had us marked off for breakfast on the third day when we didn't wake up until 11am? This is a major issue as they can't go marking people down when they didn't even go - they need to make sure they check off peoples room numbers properly, double/triple confirming!! The staff were not very helpful, making us feel like we were trying to cheat the system (which is most definitely not the case - we would've stayed somewhere cheaper if we couldn't afford it), all repeating the same thing in terms of "three days" and not listening to us or apologising for getting this wrong - this put a massive damper on our stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,
I am happy to know that you enjoyed your location, bungalow and beach.
However, I am saddened to know that you were unhappy with some of the things in the resort which is not what you deserve.
I can assure you that I will be working on the issues that were mentioned.
The issue around the costliness is due to the fact that we need to collect fresh food supply daily from the main land which works out very costly.
Your feedback means allot to us as it helps us to improve our services to all our guests, so thank you once again.
We really would like to have you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

From reading the other reviews (as I did when I was planning my trip), Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort sounds incredible. My friends and I who stayed there were extremely excited and as we arrived to the resort we were amazed by the beautiful property.

However the scenery is misleading as the staff members are completely unqualified considering the high end resort they are attempting to run.

When we checked in, we ran into difficulties with our booking and immediately the concierge was unhelpful and downright RUDE. When we tried to check-in with or reservation, they threatened that we would not be able to stay there until we paid more money.

When we were checking out, they gave us a bill that included charges from two days before we had even arrived to the hotel. When we informed them that they had wrongly charged us, they were doubtful and noncompliant or apologetic for their mistake.

Lastly, if you could not tell, nothing is free. This resort includes a 200baht/person charge for the ONLY ferry to and from the hotel. Of course there are costs that come with traveling but don't go in expecting complimentary transportation, as many other resorts include.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank andie p

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for sharing your review with us re your stay here at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed your location but very sad to hear that you were not happy and had some issues.
Therefor I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had while staying here at the resort.
I can assure you that all issues mentioned will be dealt with.
The issue concerning the long tail boats, is due to the fact that they do not belong to the resort.
We make use of them to support the local boat owners as it is their only source of income..
I can assure you that we take your feedback very seriously as it assists us to improve our services to all our guests, so thank you once again.
We really would like to see you again in the near future.