Reviews (4 840)
2 787
1 307
2 787
1 307
All reviews marlin restaurant hillside villa knockout bar the early bird beachfront junior suite thai restaurant long tail boat our honeymoon tennis courts public ferry recreation center swim up bar private beach maya bay low tide phuket airport beach front
466 - 471 of 4 840 reviews
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights recently. I booked hillside pool villa 508. The villa was outstanding. The pictures on the website cannot do it justice. The private pool was amazing and the views were incredible. The resort picks you up in a golf cart and takes you anywhere you need to be. The resort was nicely kept, the food was very good and the spa was very nice and tropical. They took us for massages on 10 minutes notice. Prices were incredible. The beach was very calm and nice even during the rainy season when other beaches on Phuket have very rough surf. I recommend this resort highly. I stay in five star hotels all over the world and this is really at the top, comparable to French Polynesia for a fraction of the price.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
somsakphiphiisland, General Manager at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us re your stay here at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us and all other facilities that are available.
Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to improve our services to all our guests, so thank you once again.
We really are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Well, as the title states the worst thing about this place is the MOSQUITOES THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!! We had previously stayed in Khao Sok national park and they were no where near as bad as this, you can't have a relaxing drink outside day or night. After that the buffet breakfast was fantastic however the buffet dinner was woeful, we had beef pieces in top of bland rice, 2 beers and paid £57 which is just ridiculous. The excursion we did was ok, we couldn't do the sharkseeking as it was apparently too choppy. They also put us in the room furthest away from anything, this resort is massive and it's a good 20 minute walk to the restaurant and 10-15 to pool and beach. Overall I've found it a disappointment and I would not come back to here.

1  Thank 402conors

Dear valued guest,
I am disappointed to hear that you did not find the resort as wonderful as you expected. We really would have preferred it if you had left with a positive review which is what you are entitled to. So I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had experienced in any way.
I would like to assure you that we take your feedback very seriously and will be working on the issues mentioned, so thank you once again for your feedback as it helps us to improve our services to all our guests.
We really are looking forward seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Nice beach and you will really enjoy the boat ride to the beach an the way back.Facilities are excellent you are ready to spent bit extra.Very less food options ,better to carry your own packets..But overall you will have a great experience...

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank krishnaalakode

Dear vlued guest,
Thank you for sharing your review with us re your stay here at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us and all other facilities that were available.
We appreciate your feedback allot as it helps us to improve our services to all our guests, so thank you once again.
We really are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Absolute paradise. We got a private speedboat to take us over because there was a few of us and we had our wedding stuff to carry,from the moment we seen it we all just said wow!!!we got a friendly welcome given a cold towel and a drink while we got checked in. They upgraded all my friends for being part of the wedding and they upgraded us for free to the hillside pool villa. We got a gold buggy up to the villa it would be impossible to walk it but wow is all I can say the views up there are out of this world!the pool was clean the room was immaculate. Only down side is being in the trees and being higher up you do get more bugs of a night time and there not just little ones. The whole stay here was amazing from start to finish my wedding day was unforgettable,the hair,makeup,champagne everything got dropped off at the room ran so smoothly. I didn't have to do a thing other than email what I would like and they done everything perfect. The only thing we would all change about staying here is we would of stayed longer. We will all be back next year and it can't come quick enough. Thanks for everything.

1  Thank danielleben12
somsakphiphiisland, General Manager at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Dear valued guest,
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and all other facilities that were available.
Your feedback is important to us as it helps us to improve our services to all our guests, so thank you once again.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

My husband and I stayed her for the honeymoon part of our Thailand trip. The service was okay. We were "VIP" villa suite guest and I did not feel that we got any different service as the other guests. The food options were good. The POOL was HORRIBLE! I am 5'4 and I couldn't touch the bottom so I had to hold onto my husband or stay on the stairs. Our room was night but the bugs were annoying.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank alexandrav0331
somsakphiphiisland, General Manager at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Dear valued guest,
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and all other facilities that were available.
However, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you suffered while staying here at the resort.
We really do appreciated your feedback as it helps us to improve our services to all our guests, so thank you once again.
We hope to see you again in the near future.