“OK Place to eat”

Ranked #94 of 114 Restaurants in Ko Phi Phi Don
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018

On the plus side the restuarant is right on the beach and you can eat while looking out at Tonsai bay. The food and service however are both lacking. Like many Thai places this restaurant has the seafood out on display on ice which kind of wierds me out so I got a fried shrimp dish instead which was nothing special. The service was also not very good our waiters were hard to track down and forgot parts of our order.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were sat down at a table, and then were ultimately forgotten about. We had to flag down staff to take our orders.

As a starter, we ordered a portion of garlic bread. However, despite the grill marks on the bread, it had clearly been microwaved as the bread was squidgy, and there was a significant amount of condensation under the bread.

The staff forgot about our drinks order. Had to complain to staff to get our drinks, which eventually arrived after we had received our main dishes.

Would not recommend at all.

1  Thank Shaun F
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Sadly I did not see the reviews before, but this restaurant is the worst so far that I been in Thailand and one of the most “luxury” ... The staff is complete unfriendly, the food is not good at all, you need to shout to the staff to come to your table.... this restaurant should not be open

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The location is what sells this restaurant. Right along the beach looking out at the water. We chose the fresh seafood and you walk up to the front stand and choose the fish, prawns, shellfish that you want. We chose the skewers and mussels. From there you chose the cooking method. We chose bbq for the skewer and wok steamed mussels. Food was fine. No complaints. It was hot and had flavour. The service is lacking. It was very chaotic and the place was busy and we would just grab whomever walked by to get what we needed. I have no problem recommending as long as you don't have high expectations.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Quite overpriced and terrible service! Fish didn't seem fresh so I decided to order prawns and baked potato. Service was bad though. I asked 5 times to bring me salt and pepper!