“A memorable experience”

ProFun Divers
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our dive shop is based on the picturesque island of Koh Phi Phi, Thailand (Leonardo DiCaprio’s ‘The Beach’) and is surrounded by the pristine reefs of Thailand’s biggest national marine park. For us, every customer that choose to dive with us do so because they trust us - and we should make extra effort to take good care of them. So why not visit our dive shop and see what we do differently.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My partner and I had signed up for 2 fun dives with ProFun Divers, and enjoyed our time so much that we immediately signed on for another day. Everyone on the boat was extremely friendly, and invested in making all of us comfortable. Paulo was our instructor both days (the second at our request), and was absolutely fantastic. He assured that we were both comfortable, and began to teach us more advanced skills as the days progressed based on our comfort level. The ocean was so alive! We will now be planning our future trips to incorporate scuba diving.

Profun_Divers, Public Relations Manager at ProFun Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hello Cody,

Thank you very much for your awesome review!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your experience with us!
We are looking forward to see you again :)

Kind regards,

"nunes"
"equipment"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I had a brilliant time. Felt safe throughout which is important for me since it was my first time. MY diving buddy Paulo was amazing. Everyone told me he is the most safe and best diver on the island. Seriously. When Paulo jumps in the water all the fishes come to say hello. So you can easily see all the wild life. He was the best. Another time there was a shark harassing me so Paulo gave him a talking to. He is the best...

Profun_Divers, Public Relations Manager at ProFun Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hello Ibrahim!

Thanks for your great feedback!

We are very glad that you spend a good time with us!
We hope we'll see you again soon!

Wish you all the best.

Kind regards,

Profun Divers team

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing experience. This being my first time,my instructor Paulo was so patient with me. He took the utmost care that I am comfortable and then I was confident diving. This memory was something that I will carry with me all my life... Truly an amazing experience... Thank you Paulo....

Hello!

Thanks for your awesome review!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us here in Koh Phi Phi.
Looking forward to see you again!

Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I had the loveliest time. It was a wonderful, one of a kind experience. Our instructor, Pedro, was so friendly and knowledgable but the whole staff/crew was great!!

Profun_Divers, Public Relations Manager at ProFun Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello Camila,

Thank you so much for your great feedback.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your diving experience with us!
And we hope to see you again soon :)

Wish you all the best