See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Photos on website very misleading
Terrible location - nowhere near full moon beach, located on top of mountain, very steep, lots of stairs.
No signs made it difficult to even find the hotel, most of the locals didn’t even know where it was.
No AC in room
Stair cases were unsafe with loose steps
Pool was dirty
Tap in bathroom leaked
The place was infested with mosquitos
Cracks and holes in floor letting insects in
Holes in roof of cabin/shack
No safe in room for personal belongings
Food menu very basic

We left the hotel and booked elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dale P
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Ohh... I like this place! Friendly staff, good price, amazing view!!!! Every Thursday they make a day pool party! The best one on the island at day time;) Special thanks to Brendan for attention and responsiveness and lots of fun!;)❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I had the best time here! I wasn’t sure what to expect but I am so glad I chose this hotel out of all the options at the full moon beach. It was always so nice and peaceful, but there was a good vibe with music. The hotel staff were so helpful in organising my taxi from the pier to the resort! I had the best bungalow with a to die for view! I was constantly greeted by their beautiful son, Sol who was so playful! The resort pool is small but lovely Enough to spend the day by, great view!!You have to walk down a steep hill to get to the shops, etc but for me it was great as I love to stay fit! I will definitely go back to this resort in the future! Thank you team at Fifth Element.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights with my partner at the beginning of March and found it to be nice, simple accomodation, not sure what the negative reviews are about - it is good value for the price.

We stayed in a bungalow with ensuite bathroom which was fine. A mosquito net, towels, soap and shampoo were provided. Shower was hot and the room was clean. Bear in mind there isn't much floor space or anywhere to put anything so it can get a bit messy with your clothes/backpacks everywhere. Each bungalow has a porch with two chairs and I have to say the view is absolutely stunning! It was so nice just chilling there looking out over the sea and beach.

The location is great and really not that bad of a walk! It can be done easily in 7-10 minutes

The staff and owners are also really friendly. Great bar and pool area serving reasonably priced food and drinks

All in all a great option for a few nights stay in Koh Phangan!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah H
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night only thankfully!
Not as advertised in pics !
very run down, area is great but trying to get back the hotel is an nightmare!
No water for a shower, expensive ,
Fantastic owners who are very accommodating and pleasant.
Would rate is 1/10.