“Great food, Good people reasonable priced”
Review of Kung Restaurant

Kung Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 474 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2021

What can I say about Kung. Well, I've been going to Lanta for the last 6 years, and I visit this restaurant at least twice a week.
I have tried others but at Kung's, never had one bad meal. I cannot say the same about the others.
The staff and the owner are fantastic too.

Date of visit: May 2020
Write a reviewReviews (476)

Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

Great food and very reasonable prizes.
Doesn’t look like much. Nothing fancy as to decor or ambience but extremely good Thai food with all thinkable Thai dishes and a few western dishes as well. Very friendly staff. Great fish on charcoal bbq.

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

Just finished my plate. Astonishing service, very good food, affordable. I was thinkining of giving 5 stars, the people here would be worth it. But the food, though veeery good, didn’t make it to the 5 star category. Excellent, but I’m very picky when giving a fiver. I’ll definitely come back though.

1  Thank POI69
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

Absolutely unreal food, fair prices , expect 750 baht for starters and mains for 2 with a large beer each . This is a must visit restaurant our faves were papaya salad with shrimp, Tom ka, and the masaman was to die for.

Reviewed 10 January 2020

He told us about all the fresh fish of the day. Helped with ordering and provided complementary fruits at the end of the meal. Very good experience overall.