“greatly enjoyed”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Toronto, Canada
“greatly enjoyed”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and teenage son stayed in this villa in April 2014, we had a wonderful relaxing time and the manager was wonderful. He was very helpful, in telling us where to visit and sights to see. We enjoyed the near by village of Saladan. Many wonderful beaches around to check out! Beautiful views and we enjoyed cooling off in the splash pool.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
DC
Reviewed 12 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
12 Apr 2014
Hi there,

I'm very sorry that you couldn't rent our villa and I apologized for this duplicata as I didn't realized that my manager had already rented out the villa. However, as you know, I contacted you right away and refunded you the full amount. You sent me an email back to thank me.

I'm not sure why you think we are not legit. We have throughout the year many guests renting the villa. This was an error at the booking process and we rectified it as soon as possible. I offered you to help you finding another villa in the interim, which you refused.

I understand your disapointment but errors can happen and we dealt with it the best we could.
Montreal

Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
dennis y
Margate, United Kingdom
“highly overrated”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

This looks great on the internet,however do not be fooled.What it does not tell you is that you are overlooked by a block of other holiday rentals(within 15 meters of the rental) .when we arrived at the property it had not been cleaned,was filthy dirty and smelly. We had to drop our bags off and walk to the beach area and sit around for a couple of hours, which was not nice after traveling for over nearly 19 hours.When we got into the rental we found that ther was no hot water at the kitcheh sink,or at the wash basins in the batrooms.My friends (a couple) who were also staying with us were not happy at all,when doors to the bedroom and bathroom were sticking and had to be forced open,then during their first night the a.con broke down and we had to hunt around for batteries.Next morning my friends wife decided to prepare us breakfast. but when she got out the frying pan it was covered in grease, and the plates and cutlery were also dirty.It was then we noticed a bad smell and after a search found some rotting food under a cushion on the sofa.This was the final straw for my friends who moved into a hotel.We could no afford to follow suit, so my wife spent half a day cleaning the place!.When we checked out we were also presented with a laundry bill which was mentioned.All in all this property is tired,is a 10 min walk to anywhere and at night is not illuminated at all,please stay somewhere else.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: leaving
Liked least: dirty place
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
11 May 2013
This review is largely exaggerated. The guest has arrived at the villa on a day, where we had a power cut on the island. It doesn't happened often but being in Thailand, those things happened time to time. Our cleaning ladies didn't show up on that day because of it and it's very unfortunate that the villa didn't look as tidy as it should upon the guest arrival. However, we explained the situation but the guest over reacted and one couple decided to leave while the other couple stayed. The villa got cleaned up as soon as the electricity backed on and the couple
has spent a good stay till the end.

upon their return back home, the couple sent me an email asking for a discount about the first day. I agreed to offer them 1 free night and transferred the money to an account that was incomplete (wrong address). The guest complained again, even so I prove them to I didn't have the right banking address. Few days later, they wrote this unfair review.

I have rented this villa since 2010 and 99% of my guest had spent an excellent stay (see reviews).
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing